What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Threads/Posts in The Tokers Den....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Threads in the Toker's Den
All threads in the Den need to follow the Terms of Use for this site...

Conversational Etiquette.

At all times please conduct yourself in a respectful way towards other members, Just because you disagree with the views of another member does not give you the right to insult them by using profanity or trigger words such as 'libtard' or 'neo-nazi' etc.

Try to keep the discourse on topic with the subject of the thread.

Way-off topic posts within a thread may be removed, and threads with inflammatory titles may also be deleted.

Duplicating threads with the same title merely to get your name on the thread's beginning is not allowed. Duplicate threads for any reason are not allowed.

X-ratable Sexually suggestive images posts or videos are not allowed. I have no problem with seeing T&A (tits and ass)....but no gynecological pics/vids nor the circumcision video/pics from your bar mitzvah, sexualized kiddy/goat pics, and anal bleaching guides etc will NOT be allowed on pain of ex-communication from the church of the flying spaghetti monster and ICMAG.

You must realize that when a thread gets too long and has too many images it stresses out the server unnecessarily and slows the site down. When they get too large we will close them. This allows ANYONE to start a similar thread unless there already is one.

Last edited:
M

moose eater

>>>""Sexually suggestive images posts or videos are not allowed.""<<<

C'mon, Gypsy!!!!! That's the only -real- reason I was here in the first place!!!! ;^>)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK guys, but no gynecological pics (x-rated)....I don't want to see your circumcision before and after vids either....

a nice pair of tits, and a nice ass I have no probs with. It's just probably going to lead to 'Sticky Key-Board Syndrome'....lol

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
herding-cats.jpg

M

moose eater

Herding cats; nearly any social exercise, political venture, or web page involving chat or forums.. inevitably involves herding cats.

Looks like a respectable size herd, too. ;^>)

PDX Dopesmoker

OK guys, but no gynecological pics (x-rated)....I don't want to see your circumcision before and after vids either....

a nice pair of tits, and a nice ass I have no probs with. It's just probably going to lead to 'Sticky Key-Board Syndrome'....lol

This website is devoted to sharing imagery and information about how to produce the most attractive and smelly female reproductive organs, and to breeding smellier females and to producing concentrated, high purity female reproductive odor.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I thought it was a sort of feline broke-back mountain still.

You might be able to herd cats, but you can't herd stoners.

M

moose eater

The whole concept of herding cats goes back to political ventures and activism in my experience.. Likely very similar to herding stoners.

Try talking to 12 people who all suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder... with accompanying tangential thought processes. Same:same.. Not just one person saying, "Oh, look!! A bunny..."

You've got (I haven't checked in a few years now) what? Over a million.. Jesus.. I'd be on a steady diet of Ativan over easy on dry toast for breakfast every morning!! And probably quitting coffee, too. ;^>)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
You bastard, I have spent bloody months writing up my IC Anal Bleaching guide, it can be really tricky keeping the close up shots in focus as well.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You bastard, I have spent bloody months writing up my IC Anal Bleaching guide, it can be really tricky keeping the close up shots in focus as well.

Perhaps we can start a 'Special Interest Group?' .....especially for you that's tucked away behind the main forums and out of sight to the masses, where you and like minded 'bum whiteners' can extol the virtues of blanching your gribbly bits, sharing microscopically accurate macro shots of the enlightening procedure's, to achieve a full and even bleaching, without any burning or chaffing that might take place around the very tender areas surrounding the rectal opening, taint and the inner buttocks to the uninitiated novice....You would have to run this very special forum yourself asking any other prospective members to first send you a full-sized photo (via personal message) of their own 'bottom work' to qualify.

*...anyone wanting to join/qualify for CC's new 'White and Bright-Ass-Forum', please send a good clear shot of your work to his PM (personal message) box.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Perhaps we can start a 'Special Interest Group?' .....especially for you that's tucked away behind the main forums and out of sight to the masses, where you and like minded 'bum whiteners' can extol the virtues of blanching your gribbly bits, sharing microscopically accurate macro shots of the enlightening procedure's, to achieve a full and even bleaching, without any burning or chaffing that might take place around the very tender areas surrounding the rectal opening, taint and the inner buttocks to the uninitiated novice....You would have to run this very special forum yourself asking any other prospective members to first send you a full-sized photo (via personal message) of their own 'bottom work' to qualify.

*...anyone wanting to join/qualify for CC's new 'White and Bright-Ass-Forum', please send a good clear shot of your work to his PM (personal message) box.

In GN we trust ! Thanks so much for making some space for our little sphincter group, I just knew you would be "all white" about it...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In GN we trust ! Thanks so much for making some space for our little sphincter group, I just knew you would be "all white" about it...

'You're wish is my command'....

I am but a humble servant of ICMAG.

I'm all for minorities exercising their anal rights.

*is your P.M. box full yet Chaos?

Latest posts

Latest posts