What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
I know it´s a weed Forum but I am shocked. As I turned on my pc they spoke about 2 dead people and 100 injured, short later 20 dead people and now more than 50!

Interesting what the m......f....g NRA says?

My thoughts are with the victims and their familys.

Holy G!

When will they ever learn?

a 5 min vid

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823

P-NUT

Veteran
Wtf man thats so fucked up! I feel so bad for those people and their families! Wtf does the nra have to do with it? I think the nra are fucked for supporting republicans but I would also think its fucked to loose my right to protect myself or go hunting because some asshole with mental health issues wants to be famous. Shit if we ban anything someone uses to harm someone with we will be sitting on the floor in rubber rooms. I wish these people would get the mental health treatment they need so shit like this doesnt happen. I had a cousin that was declared homicidal and suicidal by his shrink and got disabilty for it. He cashed his first check and bought a gun but never hurt anyone. That I can agree shouldnt be happening and is illegal and should have been stopped but please dont start gun bashing. Fuck tards run people over but we dont ban cars. I wish there was a solution to this problem that was easy and forthcoming that didnt also step on responsible peoples rights. I really feel for those people and their families though. I would loose my mind if something bad like that happened to my kids.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If carry permits were as easily available in "vegas" as it is in Florida this would have been put down long before all those people were murdered and the perp would look like a pin cushion.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel for the victims & their families but I highly doubt a few people holding a piece of paper & their personal weapons would have been able to stop this tragic incident.

It's now being reported that the gunman suicided himself.

igrowone

Veteran
If carry permits were as easily available in "vegas" as it is in Florida this would have been put down long before all those people were murdered and the perp would look like a pin cushion.

not in this case, he was up in a 32nd story hotel room
hosed down the crowd from an ideal sniper position

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
This is a tragedy, and gun laws in some states are crazy, with machine guns and silencers, but no laws can prevent this shit. Most people that commit crimes, do not use legally bought guns, unless they intend to be killed themselves.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am sorry for people,kids crying.. looked a video for minute but those horibble screams made me stop fast.. its not cool as have PTSD and cant handle this things..

maybe better i didnt open it.. mine sincere condolences to victim families..

this World is every day just crazier place to be..

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
This is sad.

I am not a gun violence provocateur--nor am I for their confiscation (the primary goal for the gun control people). But since two things that some of us hold dearly (guns and cars) have similar outcomes when it comes to killing people--maybe we should look inwardly for change--instead of demanding everyone else to change (like imposing bullshit gun control laws that does absolutely nothing to stop fucking idiots from killing people...almost all carnage by mass shooters were from legally purchased weapons--meaning all laws were obeyed before they started shooting).

The number vehicles on the road is almost equivalent to the number of guns owned in USA...just under 300 million each. The number of deaths caused by each are also about the same in USA...around 33,000 each.

This graph compares the two sources of deaths (source: www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev-publhealth-031914-122535)--

Not saying they are equivalent--just saying the use of both (guns and cars) seem to produce unintended consequences that are almost identical.

picture.php

Green Squall

Damn I hate waking up to this shit. From that video it sounds like automatic gun fire. Lets focus on the victims here and NOT turn this into another political thread please!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
blessings and light to those dead and the families of the lost,,,
latest coming out is 58 now dead and likely to rise and the shooter converted to islam three months ago,,,,,,s2

U

Ununionized

Yeah because what the world really needs to do, is disarm itself.

Then all the bad people will go away.

Oh that's right, it's ignorant in the extreme to think that kook stuff.

What REALLY would have done some good was for the local police department to have their own snipers around, looking out for just such a thing.

I know it´s a weed Forum but I am shocked. As I turned on my pc they spoke about 2 dead people and 100 injured, short later 20 dead people and now more than 50!

Interesting what the m......f....g NRA says?

My thoughts are with the victims and their familys.

Holy G!

When will they ever learn?

a 5 min vid

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823

Did you know they had another situation where people were getting hurt, and dying, because people weren't being properly governed?

Yeah they fixed it though.

They made pot illegal.

THAT put a stop to bad people doing bad things!

Oh yeah and they're also thinking of outlawing swimming pools, since many times more people die in those.

And cars. Those have to go too.

Soon enough, ISIS won't have any more reason to bother us and the world will be filled only with pleasant sounds, and pleasant smells, and pleasant people.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I just want to say prayers are being said for the victims and their families. What a horrible tragedy.

And to the monster who did this I hope you burn for all eternity.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
prayers and condolence to the victims and families of victims.
such a sad and ugly incident.

one video i looked at and listened to, you could hear two automatic weapons at the same time, and i doubt LVMPD returned fire with automatic rifles.

this is yet to be resolved. you need special permits from ATFE to own autos...

Status
Not open for further replies.