What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Looking great Pineapple!

Thanks my friend, so far im extremely happy with this F1 cross. It's resinous, has very dense and nice smelling buds, great bag appeal in my eyes. It's funny, this could be the first strain since years which not shows any nanners in my rough environment. The selection of a really sexually stable Fed. Hawaiian Sativa mother has cost me a lot of nerves, killing one after another because of late nanners wasn't that nice (just 2 out of 21 females), but in the end i was successfull.

If my nose isn't completely wrong i can smell the Vicks Menthol from the Hawaiian mother coming through a bit in this cross, mixed with nice kush like aromas from the Cherry Fire Pie OG male. The male has been flowered under heat stress till he died on his own, he was absolutely stable, checked him daily. (have backup cuts of both parents). And im very happy to see what he is doing in this cross so far, he brings in most of the smell, resin, and bud density it seems. Will let some Seeds test by some grow buddies if the next few weeks show no nanners.

It's a Old School meets New School cross.

And i only could make this cross because of the Hawaiian Sativa Seeds you gave me, so thanks again. It's crazy how the time flies, that was already 6 years ago i think. :)

vermontman

Thanks my friend, so far im extremely happy with this F1 cross. It's resinous, has very dense and nice smelling buds, great bag appeal in my eyes. It's funny, this could be the first strain since years which not shows any nanners in my rough environment. The selection of a really sexually stable Fed. Hawaiian Sativa mother has cost me a lot of nerves, killing one after another because of late nanners wasn't that nice (just 2 out of 21 females), but in the end i was successfull.

If my nose isn't completely wrong i can smell the Vicks Menthol from the Hawaiian mother coming through a bit in this cross, mixed with nice kush like aromas from the Cherry Fire Pie OG male. The male has been flowered under heat stress till he died on his own, he was absolutely stable, checked him daily. (have backup cuts of both parents). And im very happy to see what he is doing in this cross so far, he brings in most of the smell, resin, and bud density it seems. Will let some Seeds test by some grow buddies if the next few weeks show no nanners.

It's a Old School meets New School cross.

And i only could make this cross because of the Hawaiian Sativa Seeds you gave me, so thanks again. It's crazy how the time flies, that was already 6 years ago i think. :)

I hear you my friend!
What did you use for stress test for the HA? Heat extreme, or lights?
Also wondering when you will make a HA seed repro from your stable lady.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I hear you my friend!
What did you use for stress test for the HA? Heat extreme, or lights?
Also wondering when you will make a HA seed repro from your stable lady.

Yes extreme heat, there was over 40°C in the tent. I also have checked the plants with flashlight in their dark phase for nanners daily. In general i've opened my tent in the dark phase pretty often. Ive also cutted clones and took testbuds in mid to end of flowering. :)

A Seed repro of the stable HA could take a while, right now im selecting a HFPOG mother to make a few commercial runs to bring in some money. The costs for electricity in Germany explode right now, im paying 39 Cent (EUR) per kWh, thats 45 Cent ($).

vermontman

Yes extreme heat, there was over 40°C in the tent. I also have checked the plants with flashlight in their dark phase for nanners daily. In general i've opened my tent in the dark phase pretty often. Ive also cutted clones and took testbuds in mid to end of flowering. :)

A Seed repro of the stable HA could take a while, right now im selecting a HFPOG mother to make a few commercial runs to bring in some money. The costs for electricity in Germany explode right now, im paying 39 Cent (EUR) per kWh, thats 45 Cent ($).

Hi Pineapple!
The price of the electricity is going up fast here to, so is soilless mixes and organic amendments.

GreenAndFast

Got a new light and the seedlings are starting to get there now.
PXL_20220207_162709167.jpg
Double Zamal
PXL_20220207_162549567.MP.jpg
showing resin on the stalks and everything.

Just a random Amnesia that I started. Might just sift it, not my type of smoke really.
PXL_20220207_162556485.MP.jpg

vermontman

My orig MULANJE GOLD repro
Four ladies out of 5 for repro the 5th one threw a ball so compost Three look pretty standard but the odd squat one is Coming on fast with flower and trichs and smelling like super pineapple candy! I already today knocked up the five of her lowers, just under the red tie with a strong pungent boy.
Started outdoors Dec 19th. The other thing I am really liking about this early one is outdoors the top pistils were a cream/pink color the pink pistils have faded since I brought her in under lights.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MY MULANJE REPRO 003.JPG Views:	0 Size:	214.4 KB ID:	18066151 Click image for larger version  Name:	MY MULANJE REPRO 008.JPG Views:	0 Size:	140.2 KB ID:	18066152 Click image for larger version  Name:	MY MULANJE REPRO 009.JPG Views:	0 Size:	137.1 KB ID:	18066153 Click image for larger version  Name:	MY MULANJE REPRO 012.JPG Views:	0 Size:	189.2 KB ID:	18066154 Click image for larger version  Name:	MY MULANJE REPRO 011.JPG Views:	0 Size:	141.4 KB ID:	18066155 Click image for larger version  Name:	MY MULANJE REPRO 017.JPG Views:	0 Size:	200.1 KB ID:	18066156

GreenAndFast

Double Zamal
PXL_20220208_103824621.MP.jpg
PXL_20220208_103749556.MP.jpg
Zamaldelica X (Amnesia x critical +) male. Does not smell skunky at all, hopefully the zam shines through that indica.
PXL_20220208_102928677.jpg
PXL_20220208_102917642.MP.jpg
PXL_20220208_102911459.MP.jpg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Click image for larger version  Name:	Laos.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.7 KB ID:	18069691
Click image for larger version  Name:	Laos.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.7 KB ID:	18069691

Indoor organic grown Laos under a 400w LED. I was gifted some seeds (many thanks!). I believe it is a landrace, certainly looks like it anyway. Been a battle indoors, lots of brutal bending to the point of breaking the stem. Plant bounces back whatever you do to it. Straight into flower cycle from seed and it is still a monster!
Feels like its been flowering about 14 weeks or so, but didn't count as it was straight to flower. Its tiny flowers are filling in (and there's lots of them). I could not get the whole plant in the shot. It extends in front and behind.

In the background (top pic, upper left) is the never finish Manipuri. I will persist! I love my sativa's. :watchplant:Manipuri was put into flower way before the Laos.
:ying:

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

My double Zamal. Give it a serious bend.
PXL_20220212_141649560.MP.jpg
PXL_20220212_141722894.MP.jpg
some mango Thai X OTH clones.
PXL_20220212_141747921.jpg
PXL_20220212_141745011.MP.jpg
PXL_20220212_141740876.MP.jpg
and a special gift from a fabulous member here
Electric lady X rainbow breeze x2 in paper towel.
PXL_20220212_141807885.MP.jpg
excuse the dirt. The tent is getting changed very soon so I've been slacking with cleaning it all haha.

Attachments

• PXL_20220212_141759841.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220212_141759841.MP.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20220212_141732287.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220212_141732287.MP.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 14

Boob McNoob

420giveaway
Still a bag seed devotee after years of enjoying this thread and only rarely able to enjoy a slender gals expression from my mixed bowl of fruit. Several years back this was one of such infrequent delights.
IMG_20181002_163553.jpg