What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

Golden Tree

picture.php

Here she is!

Definitely throws proper leaflets when happy!

What a nose!

What a legend!

LostTribe

Premium user
I broke down and popped some, don't need the haters, Cali Conn SFV fem a while back. Had a very sweet fruity taste and a nice potent stone. A bit different than the cutting I ran but it was nice on its own. Very sweet tasting even more so than strawberry banana surprisingly. I am revegging her as it was really nice smoke. Didn't get any pics, next run.

Blessings
LT

eyesdownchronic

Anyone try 20 Twenty Mendo's SFV OG yet? Supposed ly an F5 I believe?

Yeah, and its actually a bx5 not an f5 so being crossed back to mother at every gen. Line was very og heavy. Lots of lanky plants and 3 leaflet leaves. Smells were earthy kush and pinesol. The run of her didnt turn out as well as it should have, but I have f2s to go through now.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I always heard SFV throws only 5 blade leaves. I've got one vegging right now, all 5 blade leaves...

I got passed an OG from a local a few months back and he couldn't say what cut it was but it had 5 finger leaves even though it wasn't in the best of health. I kept it around but its been vegging super slow.

Desert Dan

Veteran
I always thought SFV didn’t taste or smell straight lemon pinesol gas like everyone says... More of a dank puppychow motor oil, then some pinesol. Sounds weird, but thats how I remember it over a decade ago and that’s what I’m getting now.

-DD :tiphat:

Golden Tree

I always thought SFV didn’t taste or smell straight lemon pinesol gas like everyone says... More of a dank puppychow motor oil, then some pinesol. Sounds weird, but thats how I remember it over a decade ago and that’s what I’m getting now.

-DD :tiphat:

100% brother!

It’s definitely not your average OG!

LostTribe

Premium user
I want to report the Cali Conn SFV fem's I ran all smelled like sugary punchy candy with absolutely zero lemon pinesol. They were from two separate batches. Very uniform and identical smells and effect.

Not sure what they are using now.

The original Sour OG I ran originally was sweet lemon gas. I also ran a single of the new sour OG with a different male supposedly and it was different.

The Cut was lemon pinesol.

LT

eyesdownchronic

SFV bx5 from 20twenty
picture.php

finally building in these last few weeks.
having trouble getting a good read of the terps, but would not say its pure lemon pine sol. or gas.

eyesdownchronic

wanted to check back in with some final quality report on the SFV bx5 from twenty20.

the smell in flower to me was a complex og smell, funky rotting fruit kush with touches of citrus (maybe grapefruit). the dried buds smell more earthy gassy chem with some background citrus that comes out quite heavily when the buds are broken down and in the actual smoke. the taste is honestly great and the high is a heavy euphoric stone. gotta say im really liking the finished buds. would reccomend.

JAWS

I want to report the Cali Conn SFV fem's I ran all smelled like sugary punchy candy with absolutely zero lemon pinesol. They were from two separate batches. Very uniform and identical smells and effect.

Not sure what they are using now.

The original Sour OG I ran originally was sweet lemon gas. I also ran a single of the new sour OG with a different male supposedly and it was different.

The Cut was lemon pinesol.

LT

running some of those now, well i'm running the f2 i made from the f1 and there housing the f3.

think these are SFV but one is much sweeter them the other's and i have her marked and will make sure to keep the f3 batches apart so i know what's what.

they look a lot like CDC pic's, very lanky with really long lat's..

we shall see ..