Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Upcoming Locktite Crosses

Thread Title Search
RedEyed Genetics Upcoming Locktite Crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2017, 06:04 PM #61
RedEyedNReady
Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is lying

RedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to allRedEyedNReady is a name known to all
Hey guys been a while. Hope everyone is staying safe in that crazy world out there. I have had to step away from RedEyed Genetics, but the business is still in good hands with the family (majestrals). Im now working in the recreational side of things as a lead grower in Washington State. This opportunity gives me a chance to work with my passion on a daily basis and be 100% legal. This also gives me a huge chance to run much more and grow through alot of the genetics ive been working on over the years.

Id like to quickly take a second to ask for respect when using our gear to breed with. I FULLY SUPPORT ANYONE USING OUR GEAR TO MAKE THEIR OWN HYBRIDS, I DONT SUPPORT PEOPLE SELLING OR GIVING AWAY LINES WE CURRENTLY OFFER FOR SALE. We work hard on making our own unique lines and fully testing all of our lines and appreciate it if those new upcoming breeders would not undercut us after we have done so much work on getting our lines out to the public.

Miss all of you guys out there. Many blessings and stay stoned

Red

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:14 PM #62
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
..Good luck with your new endeavors..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:39 PM #63
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyedNReady View Post
Hey guys been a while. Hope everyone is staying safe in that crazy world out there. I have had to step away from RedEyed Genetics, but the business is still in good hands with the family (majestrals). Im now working in the recreational side of things as a lead grower in Washington State. This opportunity gives me a chance to work with my passion on a daily basis and be 100% legal. This also gives me a huge chance to run much more and grow through alot of the genetics ive been working on over the years.

Id like to quickly take a second to ask for respect when using our gear to breed with. I FULLY SUPPORT ANYONE USING OUR GEAR TO MAKE THEIR OWN HYBRIDS, I DONT SUPPORT PEOPLE SELLING OR GIVING AWAY LINES WE CURRENTLY OFFER FOR SALE. We work hard on making our own unique lines and fully testing all of our lines and appreciate it if those new upcoming breeders would not undercut us after we have done so much work on getting our lines out to the public.

Miss all of you guys out there. Many blessings and stay stoned

Red
What exactly are you saying, you don't support anyone making crosses and either giving them away or selling them, or you don't support anyone making F2's and giving them away or selling them. Big difference, please clarify.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 08:56 PM #64
BAKED_BEANZ

no , he,s cool with people using there gear to make crosses . just not f2 ...... or any current lines they have on offer ...... making f2 .

i personally only found out about 6/8 mths ago , that breeders have there rules which i now try to fully respect . first donation to seedbay i made . found out the hard way of the "rules "

using gear for crosses"" fine ""
if ts not being released anymore "" fine ""

making f2 for anything other than yourself not fine , "" frowned upon "".
using a line say loctite for example and taking it a different direction and several generations like into f5 fine . as long as its got your own spin too it . ( this may or may not apply to some breeders , not sure red eye view on this one )

i could be wrong every breeder is different . also people that purchase seed also have different views . some believe once there purchased the seed its there,s to do as they like .

all comes down to having respect for the breeders or not . knowing the rules even exist helps also .
i,d been making seed for 20 + years never heard of such rules ...... but i,m down with them , now i know .......just putting it out there publicly.

though if i have f2 and friend wants to try them , there getting them . its that simple ........i,m not having a friend go buy a pack . chances are if they like the f2 they go buy pack of the f1 then anyways .........

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 03-19-2017 at 09:23 PM..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:54 PM #65
majestral

majestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura about
So since these are Locktite related thought I would post here! Just wanted to update on some of the Emerald City cookies (platinum girl scout cookies x Locktite) crosses that we have recently released. And what were currently working on as well! ☺️

Here is Blueberry Iced Cream (blue magoo x ECC)
This is our description.....

Flavor infusions of grape jelly and blueberry jam pour out of the jar every time it's opened. The color is reminiscent of the smells you'd expect coming from dark purple frosted dank. Grape blueberry jam.
A thick coating of oil is felt covering your throat on the inhale translating to a blueberry ice creamy terpine profile that will blow your mind.
A very special indica dominant creative high on this one, true connoisseur headstash and very heavy yielding.

We'll continue to throw up some more shots etc. Need to update here more often! This is our passion, but life gets in the way regularly which we love as well by the way! lol 😂
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170714_142308.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	425203 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170509_201920_969.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	425204 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170728_103948.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	425205 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170714-175431.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	425206 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170728_103641.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	425207

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170629_131418.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	425208 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170629_133158.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	425209
majestral is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:50 PM #66
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
I just bought 2 packs of the ECC, and got a free pack of Tree Spirit.

Got any reports on the ECC, and Tree Spirit?

Last edited by ambertrichome; 01-07-2018 at 10:45 PM..
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 05:09 PM #67
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
Nobody??

My buddy has 17 seedlings of Emerald City Cookies, at about 1 week right now. Very interested in this strain.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:59 PM #68
ambertrichome

Nobody tried any of this stuff????

Emerald City Cookies???

PGSC x Mt Rainier x Original Glue #4

Mt Rainier is Clone Only NL5 x The White x Afgooey ( Afghan x Hawaiian ) x Blockhead ( Unknown x Sweettooth #3 )

Old 02-10-2018, 09:28 PM #69
ambertrichome

Just bought 2 more packs of Locktite. Actually got 1 x Locktite x 1 Mt Goji, and got a free Locktite.

Last edited by ambertrichome; 02-22-2018 at 03:50 AM..