Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > RedEyed Genetics Upcoming Locktite Crosses

Thread Title Search
RedEyed Genetics Upcoming Locktite Crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2016, 10:44 PM #41
sativa_lover

sativa_lover will become famous soon enough
Any chance these crosses will be sold here and not somewhere else?
sativa_lover is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2016, 11:11 AM #42
majestral

majestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKED_BEANZ View Post
shit , you fire bombed the emerald city , i have couple locktite at 6 foot atm , my mate wouldn't shut up till i grew them out . so just starting to bud now 10 wks old if i were to put these in at the start of grow season they,d have some big plant potential for sure if molds not an issue thats exactly what will be happening . impressed so far . like to get more of your gear i think. looks like nice yield on what you got there . rocking some nice colour .
heres one of them anyway . other one has slightly narrower leaf .
View Image]View Image[/url]

i know we are drifting of topic here , but id love to know what makes the locktite stand out like it seems to do from the other gg4 crosses . how is the mt rainer as a individual . do you think it dominated in the locktite cross ? your thoughts in general on the locktite pls, you went back for more for a reason and made crosses ?
Absolutely the Mt. Rainier is the key! Mt. Rainier gave it the larger size colas, node spacing is tighter, better structure, strong branching, also longer trichome stalks coming from the NL #5. The Mt Rainier F2s, per RedEyed, didn't have as much terps as the F1's and had less yeild, is shorter and stockier, (the F1's double in size, but holds it's own) F2's have great White leaning phenos, good hash plant. The Locktite F2s are better in the terp department, that's what we were after when choosing the stud, and it did a great job. But the Locktite F1's are a great breeding tool, hence all the crosses! I hope this helps! And your grow looks amazing by the way!!

The Maj's

THE JAZZBERRY JAM PROJECT
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228606
majestral is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:19 AM #43
majestral

majestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura aboutmajestral has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned40yrs View Post
Frikken Locktite and PGSC married, my two best strains.
I have GG#4 and have grown 6 different GG#4 crosses. Locktite beats them all including the GG#4. This also makes me think the Mt. Rainer is the secret.
Is the Emerald city for sale yet and if not how long till it is Majestral?
You are correct about the Mt. Rainier! And the ECC F2's are just now being made. It will be 3 months or so before they will be tested. We were forced to make F2's due to the VERY limited amount of seeds we got during the pollination. And we lost the mother right after that... very finicky! So we just decided to F2 them. Someone had asked why we were doing F2s when we already had a stable, monster yielding cookie cross, so that's why, just in case someone is curious!

Old 02-24-2016, 11:21 AM #44
majestral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmcake View Post
These sound so tasty. Keep up the good work
Thank you sir!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativa_lover View Post
Any chance these crosses will be sold here and not somewhere else?
We're not sure who will be carrying the cookie crosses ATM. But we'll be sure to let everyone know once they're ready!

Old 02-24-2016, 11:22 AM #45
BAKED_BEANZ

yep thought so , the mt rainer . heres close pic , they only just started budding
[IMG][/IMG]

glad to hear ,good for breeding . this is my dude i chose before he opened up . i made some f2 and more crosses than i,ll ever admit too .lol just private use though . not stealing anyones thunder . the best cross would be with the black lime reserve from aficionado . it will be epic . its a frost monster XXXL
[IMG][/IMG]

i actually did back to back crosses , put the black lime x locktite and locktite x black lime . going to be interesting .

Last edited by BAKED_BEANZ; 02-24-2016 at 11:41 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:24 PM #46
majestral

Quote:
yep thought so , the mt rainer . heres close pic , they only just started budding

glad to hear ,good for breeding . this is my dude i chose before he opened up . i made some f2 and more crosses than i,ll ever admit too .lol just private use though . not stealing anyones thunder . the best cross would be with the black lime reserve from aficionado . it will be epic . its a frost monster XXXL

i actually did back to back crosses , put the black lime x locktite and locktite x black lime . going to be interesting .
That sounds amazing!! You have to keep us informed/updated on how it goes! The Mt. Rainier F1's are epic. We're excited about the new crosses with Locktite going out to testers shortly, we're even thinking about doing some more F2's of the Locktite since it was so much better than the F'1s. We'll see.... but we can thank the Mt. Rainier for the opportunity!!

Old 02-25-2016, 11:50 PM #47
BAKED_BEANZ

locketite , tagged back to back with this !! how could it be anything but perfect
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 02-26-2016, 09:34 AM #48
majestral

Quote:
locketite , tagged back to back with this !! how could it be anything but perfect
Some of the phenos can be up there! It's so nice though, cuz they are very easy to trim, they practically trim themselves!! Looking stellar!!

Old 02-26-2016, 10:22 AM #49
BAKED_BEANZ

have any nice locktite pics , of a keeper maybe ? cheers

Old 02-29-2016, 11:43 AM #50
majestral

Quote:
have any nice locktite pics , of a keeper maybe ? cheers
There are some pics of Locktite on page 2 on this thread. The only difference between the F2s and F1s is that the F2s have more terps, you can find more terpy phenos than the F1s, that's what we were after in the F2s.

5 members found this post helpful.