What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kit Kat's OG Kush Round 2, the Perpetual vScrog

Kit Kat

Thanks bmac. =D

Just finished trimming up the first set last night, came out to 400g trimmed and about 200g of larf and sugar. For trimmed I hit .66gpw this time around - still moving on up, a little bit at a time. I'm sure set 2 won't be anywhere near as high since they aren't as big but they'll definitely be easier to trim.

Going forward I'm going to lay off the pinching and try and cultivate more solid branches with less colas to save my own hands come trim time. Between the lack of canopy management on this set and the huge amount of branching there was a lot of bloody larf and tiny buds sprinkled all over the place.

Haven't been able to post much 'cause of life, but things are going well and I'll probably be pulling the second set down sometime next week when I get back into town. Frankly, this has hit the 'boring' stage where there's no more tweaking to be done, just chores!