Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > DC's garden Afropips Durban poison grow and some relatives

Thread Title Search
DC's garden Afropips Durban poison grow and some relatives Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2018, 02:35 AM #91
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
Excellent updates for the finished ladies Baduy. You've done a great job with these girls, and Im glad all your hard work payed off. No early xmas for the construction worker this year.

Im glad you got a strong anise pheno. I keep a jar of star anise on hand to grind up when I need to compare a Durban plants terp profile to it. A shame you couldn't keep a back up clone of the Anise pheno. They aren't the easiest ones to find.

Thanks for taking the time to grow these out and giving us a show!
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:20 AM #92
baduy

baduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of light
Oh yes I have a back up for all 3 Durbans, didn't keep the male though, now I regret.
If I dont find any other anise Durban for the next run and if The smoke test is good enough I will probably backcross D2 and D3 (I suspect D1 is infertile, being dusted 2 separate times and not showing a single seed yet is weird) been searching for that profile for too long to let it go now
baduy is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 11:15 AM #93
Dogtown

Dogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura about
Nice job badguy! Is your next run also outdoors? Just grow some more durban, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.
Dogtown is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 03:57 PM #94
baduy

baduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Dogtown. I wish I could have a perpetual garden in my basement but my current job implies too much travels for doing something worth, even keeping clones can be challenging, so probably next spring outdoor again for the rest of those Durban beans. A friend might grow clones of D1 and D2 indoor soon, I'd be curious to see the difference compared with outdoor mother plants.
baduy is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 07:26 AM #95
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baduy View Post
Oh yes I have a back up for all 3 Durbans, didn't keep the male though, now I regret.
If I dont find any other anise Durban for the next run and if The smoke test is good enough I will probably backcross D2 and D3 (I suspect D1 is infertile, being dusted 2 separate times and not showing a single seed yet is weird) been searching for that profile for too long to let it go now

Im so glad you've got a backup for them all especially the anise pheno. Its a shame when you get that special plant, and then lose it later. The plant that expressed the strongest star anise pheno sadly was also the least fertile female among my original DP. Just 3 seeds, and her offspring were prone to autoflowering, so it was just to difficult to keep that line around.

Good to know her sisters still carry a strong anise terp profile in them.
Dave Coulier is offline Quote