Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Hybrids From Hell > Where can I find detailed info on HFH's lines?

Thread Title Search
Where can I find detailed info on HFH's lines? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2018, 09:37 AM #1
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
Where can I find detailed info on HFH's lines?

Hello, I'm an old admirer of HFH seeds and have grown some of them in the past. I still have a couple of very old beans left from that, and have some newer ones coming soon. I would really like to find something similar to the info at ********** that shows the lines not only from today but over the years and what their lineage is. My previous growing with HFH stock was great, but unfortunately I lost all my plants to an AC failure on a very hot weekend while on vacation. It probably got in excess of 120 Fahrenheit in there.
Klompen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:30 PM #2
shell

shell will become famous soon enoughshell will become famous soon enough
here is something

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107100

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=80043

shell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:05 AM #3
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
Thanks. I am specifically trying to find info on the following lines:

Arne's Amnesiated SSSDH
Deep Passion
White Super 07

I've found the most info on White Super 07, but I feel like the information on all three of these is very scarce. I saw one grow that looked like it was going well with the Arne's Amnesiated SSSDH, but it was trashed by the police and never finished unfortunately.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 12:11 AM #4
maryjaneismyfre

maryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nice
Arnes Amnesiated SSSDD Génétique : (SSSDH x Arne) x (Amnesia Haze x Arne) 40% indica - 60% sativa Environnement : indoor + outdoor Flo : 8 - 9 semaines Notes : * outdoor jusqu'à la latitude 53° Nord Deep Passion Génétique : Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion 80% indica - 20% sativa Environnement : indoor + outdoor Flo : 8 - 9 semaines Notes : * très bonnes résistances aux moisissures * outdoor jusqu'à la latitude 56° Nord * coloration en outdoor avec des températures basses White Super 07 Génétique : sélection Super 07 par Eno x Danish Gold 30% indica - 70% sativa Environnement : indoor + outdoor Flo : 7 - 8 semaines Notes : * outdoor jusqu'à la latitude 58° Nord * très bonnes résistances aux moisissure * bon rendement Cut and paste from cannaweed.com You get that? Sorry bout formatting it just come out like that no matter how i edit.

Anyway heres the link with pics..

https://www.cannaweed.com/forums/top...ids-from-hell/

Last edited by maryjaneismyfre; 10-28-2018 at 02:07 AM..
maryjaneismyfre is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:27 AM #5
Klompen

Thanks that does provide at least a somewhat better idea of their lineage. I'm really looking forward to growing these lines out and seeing what comes of it. Hopefully I'll get some keepers out of the bunch and will be able to make a lot of good clones.
Klompen is offline Quote