What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

Choc, not planning a drop, but I will send some in for freebies. There is sure to be many, many phenos and variations and is more mother nature doing some further refining on some fantastic breeders' work than anything else. Big kudos to Mr/Mrs H3ad and BOG as I'm just piggy backing off their hard work to make myself a suitable outdoor strain.

Like I said, I don't ever plan on releasing or selling these beans as I consider it others' work, but I would love to see them grown out, so there will be a nice big package that gets donated :tiphat:

Slowly getting there... About half way through the bag of seconds... I have yet to start on the colas. Sifted and immature seeds removed

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Choc

thats very kind of you to donate them for freebees :D i would be made up if i ordered come beans and got these as the freebees :biglaugh:

hope you find what your looking for in your outdoor adventures sure it will be dank if your using CJ in it :pimp:

L

LouDog420

Got over 4K CJ/SB IX1 seeds going in for freebies, so hopefully you can snag some with your next order Choc... ;)

Gonna wait a bit, germ test, and then off they go! Shagging beans sucks btw!!

:wave:

picture.php

Choc

im in no rush but i want to order come ChemJones anyways so when you give me the green light that they have been sent in i will put my order in.... thanks for the heads up :D

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, glad you got at least 1 of your plots in and the 1 with the beans to boot. Yea let us know when you send those in as I would definately like to try them out. I made a cross this year SB Bx2/3 x SD IBL, that i'd like to run with your beans and see what I may find. Thanks again for making these and send some in for freebies. Take care 1

L

LouDog420

Nice to have ya stop by kant c shyt :tiphat:

i'll be sure to keep you in the loop :blowbubbles:

L

LouDog420

Ran out of bags around pack 192... Rest goes in bulk bags for now ;)

All packs are 12+... Most around 15-16, some probably a tad over 20... Those came after the hash bong rips :moon:

Need some numbers to do any sort of selection I figure

Free the seeds :wave:

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow loudog, mighty generous of you! ;) :respect: ++++ That's the way it should be man! FRee medicine for all, after all it's from out mother earth from the get go right? ;) Much love friend, Stagger

L

LouDog420

:wave: High 74 and Stagger

Certainly all freebies and mother nature all the way! (Minus the hard work of grat3ful h3ad and BOG of course!)

Free genes for all and I get to use IC as my own testing ground thanks to GN and the freebie program ;)

Cheers :tiphat:

L

LouDog420

Germ tested 50 beans...

After 72 hours, we have a germ rate of 68%...

34/50 with tails

Granted they're freebies and I put a lot in each pack, but I'd like germ rates a little higher before sending them out.. They might still be a bit green as they came off the plant only a month ago (almost to the day). I will sit on them for a bit and retest in a couple of weeks most likely and we'll see where we're going from there :dance013:

thanks for tuning in all :wave:

L

LouDog420

Casey Jones/Sour Bubble IX1 freebies...

82% germ (41/50) a little over 48 hours for this second batch tested here... Imagine more will pop as we approach the 72 hour mark

86% @ 70 hours ;)

88% @ 80 hours, final count ;)

Gonna send them in with the Christmas package rush. Should make it to the bay by or a little after the new year if I get off my ass... Hope those of you who have shown some interest will get a chance to grow them out. There should be plenty of packs to go around, that's for sure, with 15+ per pack! :wave:

A shot of casey just for fun... Happy holidays everyone!

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Nice to have ya by Zoo!!

CJ/SB IX freebies are en route to the bay, should be there in a week or two now :wave:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts