What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woot woot

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
CANADA%2BWEED%25281%2529.png

RMS

:smoweed:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
I am in nyc on business & the Ontario site has location sensing & it wouldn’t let me past the shipping page. I guess i’ll just have to settled for my own inventory . . . ��

tbd

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Congratulations Canada! - Lets hope that the rest of the world notices and replicates within their own laws cannabis legalization - once they all figure out that they might benefit from it.

B

bench warmer

Today I’m harvesting my 3 outdoor plants and germinating a new batch in commemoration of this historic day.
:party:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jars of shake for the price of black market flower.

Eat it up, ya fuckin' rubes.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Friend e-mailed me. 17/10 just happens to be the anniversary of Gord Downie's passing. Coincidence? I think not. Justin was a big fan :)

fatigues

Veteran
October 17, 2018 was 15 weeks, clear, from the day the vote cleared the Senate and the PMO's office contacted the various provinces and asked for how much time they would need. Then Ottawa gave them some extra time on top of that.

That brought us here to today. The rest is mere coincidence.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... why not 14, 16 weeks. I'm sticking to my story :) 17/10 is a date that will live in infamy. It wouldn't surprise me in the least and, you have to admit. It is plausible :)

Rider420

Jars of shake for the price of black market flower.

Eat it up, ya fuckin' rubes.

SAJLMFAO Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off

I love it!!! Best of luck Mikell too bad you were wrong about legalization never happening But my bet is your used to being wrong.:moon::laughing:

Want to see the real good stuff?xxxxxxxxxx no soliciting xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Rider420

Friend e-mailed me. 17/10 just happens to be the anniversary of Gord Downie's passing. Coincidence? I think not. Justin was a big fan :)

I would like to believe that but the senate passed the bill on July 17 so the provinces were given four months notice.

I would have preferred Canada day! :peacock:

BTW Justin brother Michel was arrested for cannabis possession. While Michel won the court case for his cannabis possession charge he asked his brother to do something about this stupid law. So in the End Cannabis legalization happened in part because of a promise to his dead brother.

Michel Charles-Émile Trudeau (October 2, 1975 – November 13, 1998) was the youngest son of Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and Margaret Trudeau and the younger brother of current Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. He died in an avalanche on November 13, 1998, while skiing in Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park.

YukonKronic

Chant down thanks to alla dem wat free the holy herb from Babylon mon! Many thanks to the righteous who choose Zion.. Jah love to me bruddas Jah love to High holy herbs Jah love Canada and alla dem who Bring her from Babylons grip!

I'm feeling a little spiritually free today and Bob Marley put me in a Rastafarian kinda mood. (My ignorance of actual Rastafarianism may be evident but I hope is not offensive to any who practice):biggrin:

RECREATIONAL CANNABIS IS LEGAL IN CANADA 🇨🇦!!!!!

YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

I have actually been advocating this since I was twelve. To any who would listen I presented real science and factual counterpoints to their intolerant and BRAINWASHED ideas of the "terrible" danger of marijuana.

I and many others have been derided and ridiculed for our conviction and today the choice we all made last elections cycle was put into action thus redeeming and vindicating all of our collective struggles to free our plant from the clutches of unjust laws and the Greed that pervades all societies.

REJOICE. REASON CAN WIN.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SAJLMFAO Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off

I love it!!! Best of luck Mikell too bad you were wrong about legalization never happening But my bet is your used to being wrong.:moon::laughing:

Want to see the real good stuff? https://www.bccannabisstores.com/

Keep your shake joints, kiddo.

Point out where I ever said legalization won't happen.

Side note.

What's with all the custies here? It's a growers forum.