Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What product do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
-
What product do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2018, 06:49 AM #41
scrogrow

scrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day SG

Can you tell us why the Terpinator is the shizz ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
I believe the treated plants to have a more pronounced terpine profile and I've noticed a slight improvement in potency!

It is basically a terpine enhancer plus it works well with my go to brand of nutrient
scrogrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:41 AM #42
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
I used to swear by Bonide Blossom Set Spray. I ran out and couldn't find it again though. The other thing I have used heavily over the years is Pond Zyme, which is a bulk enzyme cultured on barley that is meant for cleaning out ponds but works wonders on plants and drains for that matter.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 09-09-2018, 09:44 AM #43
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
I should also note that the Blossom Set Spray actually seemed to reverse hermies temporarily during my last successful grow. I had a little light leak I didn't catch quick enough and they hermed on me pretty bad in one area, but totally reversed when the spray was applied. Only for a couple of weeks though. Every time I applied it they stopped herming though. I've also heard you can use cytokinin sprays on seeds to feminize them but I have never tried that.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2018, 03:29 AM #44
BongFu

BongFu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
G `day SG

Can you tell us why the Terpinator is the shizz ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Its basically a PK Booster with some aspirin (salycilic acid) in it. I think it was the ODA (or it might have been WA) that found it non compliant because it had about a gram of aspirin in it. A bunch of products were also found non compliant because they contained salycilic acid.
BongFu is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 04:52 AM #45
frostqueen

frostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nice
I have a few. I'd say SM-90 for cleaning and sterilizing my aerocloners and pucks, as well as it being a great wetting agent. The smell is also delicious.

I also love RAW's products, especially their kelp extract and their fulvic acid. These combined make an ideal spray at a 5:2 ratio to keep mother plants amped up for taking clones from.

Also from RAW, this yucca extract is outstanding for general root health and as a surfactant in foliar sprays.

Lastly, I'd say Z7. I've never seen anyone discuss it, but it's an enzymatic cleanser that keeps roots protected from pythium and other nastiness. At 1/2 ml per gallon it lasts a long time for the money.
frostqueen is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 10:54 AM #46
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom will become famous soon enoughTraceofvenom will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkBomb View Post
Recharge by Realgrowers and Mammoth P by Growcentia.

-Funk
Hey FB what up? I just got some Recharge. I gave my first watering the other day. Plants seem really happy. Can you elaborate on your usage of Recharge. The Stuff is so concentrated. Literally, one tsp to a gallon and turns the water super dark. How long can you keep a batch for future waterings? Or do you mix each time you water. I just had some leftover from my first watering and was wondering if I could use the rest on the next watering. It's been 5 days or should I toss it into a regular house plant and always use fresh mixed Recharge every watering?

Thanks
Traceofvenom is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 02:20 PM #47
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the rough
EM 1 active.... look it up it’s magic
skunkfunk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:20 AM #48
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongFu View Post
Its basically a PK Booster with some aspirin (salycilic acid) in it. I think it was the ODA (or it might have been WA) that found it non compliant because it had about a gram of aspirin in it. A bunch of products were also found non compliant because they contained salycilic acid.

G `day BF

K , I know of Aspirin and salycillic acid .
I know it stimulates the plant to think its under attack . Never heard of it influencing terps before ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 09-12-2018, 03:14 AM #49
BongFu

BongFu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
G `day BF

K , I know of Aspirin and salycillic acid .
I know it stimulates the plant to think its under attack . Never heard of it influencing terps before ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

In activating the salycilic acid defense pathway there does seem to be an increase in certain compounds that could influence flavour/terps. Salycilic acid is also shown to increase chlorophyl production when used at low levels. Although I often find myself wondering just how much placebo effect certain products have with growers. Bit of research around surrounding application of salycilic acid to crops.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...inum_cyminum_L
BongFu is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 01:46 AM #50
Granger2

Granger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to beholdGranger2 is a splendid one to behold
Sea Crop 4 times per crop. Concentrated sea water with over 90% of Sodium removed.