What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bradley Danks Genetics

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Same plant, more action. This is a keeper. I left it a little furry, but a shave job would prob be horny, too.

Haha. ‘Keeper.’ I somehow managed to lose the mom. Found a couple seeds so far, have sprouted. Shall see about a comeback.

The other Schnitz pheno I hung onto has damn near no goddamn odor and is a nute guzzler, but has champion SOG structure. I should’ve killed mercilessly, but fudge—it’s a quick veg, mammoth dick stacker. Maybe could cross it? Will maybe try one more test. It’s not a purp—deficient lime green is its color. With magenta pistils.

That champion SOG structure is really common in the Jagerschnitzel offspring. It grows super fast so if you grow it indoors and dont sog it then its not uncommon for it to grow 10 ft indoors if you have the space...lol Itll make a good stud. The green phenos are nice but those purple phenos have a really unique smell and flavor.

Here’s a (GG4xMKOB) X (Pineapple Express x MKOB), if I have that genealogy arranged correctly. Big, smooth pineapple stank. Love that the purple (did I read it’s recessive?) comes through.

Most importantly, the lady prefers it out of my entire library. Pistils pop out on clones—nutty/screwball dynamic. Could probably have cut it down a couple weeks earlier.

People looking for a purple Glue might want to tangle with this one. Not sure if there’s any discernible GG at play, however. Seems like PE and Obama jump out to announce. Speaking of which, it might need a name...is there a story about Obama the Hawaiian that might contribute to a monicker?

The purple trait isnt too recessive. Most phenos get purple leaves towards the end of flowering especially when grown indoors. That all purple pheno looks super propper. When I grew that pineapple gg4 cross outdoor last year we didnt get any purps. I wasnt too impressed by it outdoors either. It really popped off indoors it looks like :). I liked the original pineapple express x mkob outdoors better. One day I plan on working the line and releasing it but I havnt got their yet.

LOL thats a good idea about the name! I never put the fact that I crossed obama with a Hawaiian strain and I forgot he is suppose to be from Hawaii...haha if you come up with any name suggestions lets hear them.

:tiphat: do you have a realese date ? Some gorgous plants . I am sure there will be a high demand.

The release date for my seeds was on January 1st 2019 on my website bdanks.com . I have a few varieties available like Jagerschnitzel Bx1 but I dont have any plans to release the pineapple crosses until I finish my current projects. This year im working my keeper cuts of Jagerschnitzel, (dogwalker OG x (GG4xMKOB)), and (sunset sherbet x (GG4 x MKOB)). The GG4 x MKOB male I selected has made some very special proginy it looks like :) The terps on the keeper cuts are phenominal mouth waterers...

spazspaz

Your going to have to refresh my memory on how you got those beans because they are stupid rare lol basically nobody got those.

Would you believe I was just minding my own business, taking the slow way home, and some wild-head stranger miracled me with a bag of many magic beans?

Maybe I can smoke him out of his cave...his side of the story might make more sense.

In any event, I’ll return after a while with more crummy phone pics and highlights of the six packs of beans I so fortuitously came upon.

Nice work, intriguing selections. Some really neat purples to explore. Definitely going to have to get some more Schnitzel to search through. :greenstars:

JetLife175

Veteran
Schnitzel cookies

picture.php