Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > incorrect npk and supplement ratios are some of the reasons for shitty bud

Thread Title Search
-
incorrect npk and supplement ratios are some of the reasons for shitty bud Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2018, 02:31 PM #41
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
How do you feel about nickel, cobalt, iodine? Good or bad?
That's a problem for me, I've been a broke ass grower for over a decade, and my ability to "experiment" has been seriously curbed. I've slowly evolved to a slightly modified Lucas mix and use very little else. The results I get are more from careful application and attention to environment. I consider myself lucky to have found the Lucas mix when I first started growing. It may not be perfect, but the results are definitely impressive. lol

It may take me another year or so to get stable. When this happens, you'll see me at competitions in Colorado.
Save
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:31 PM #42
Mudraya

Mudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura about
This is a great thread, lots of provocative ideas here, but I feel there isn't anything concrete. What ratio of P to Ca, what ppm are the proponents of that recipe suggesting? What total EC and at what stage? More P and Ca compared to what, the Mel Frank ratio?

Last edited by Mudraya; 01-11-2018 at 04:39 PM..
Mudraya is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:50 PM #43
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Look into V.A. Tiedjens for ratios. 85% ca to start
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 05:40 PM #44
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
What is the Mel Frank ratio?

Tiejans could apply to starting the cec properly...add enough gypsum til the cec is 85% Ca...but it does not work for hydro style fertigation. There is no need to flocculate a coco/perlite mix.
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 05:58 PM #45
Mudraya

Mudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
What is the Mel Frank ratio?
100-100-200-60 I believe. What pH/Lucas formula is based on.
Mudraya is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 06:32 PM #46
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
N-p-k and what is the 60?
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 06:53 PM #47
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Magnesium is the 60

Old 01-09-2018, 07:07 PM #48
jidoka

IMO Ca is the most important cation and it is not even mentioned.

Start by going to slow’s thread and let him teach you about Ca.

Every single legal grow I have seen doing hydro has a Ca shortage. How to beat that is up to you. Pretty sure it won’t haunt me on my death bed
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 08:16 PM #49
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
IMO Ca is the most important cation and it is not even mentioned.

Start by going to slow’s thread and let him teach you about Ca.
I went through most of the thread and didn't find references to any hydro information. I put up a request for anyone who might have a link, we'll see what happens.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:20 PM #50
jidoka

In your Lucas what is npkcamg
jidoka is offline Quote