What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
.. No good sleestack comments .. That's awesome cuz i have a pack in the mail ..lol

:woohoo:

S

sourpuss

Thx supafunk for the flower info.

With harvest at 70, u say it could have gone 77. Whats the stone like at 70? Not a fan of lethargic narcotic.

SupaFunk

Veteran
Thx supafunk for the flower info.

With harvest at 70, u say it could have gone 77. Whats the stone like at 70? Not a fan of lethargic narcotic.

She retains quite a bit of the haze effect, you get stuff done, but she will put you face down and confused on the couch if you over do her. It's a fine line! She's probably my most potent find in recent times.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really want to try their Lemon Skunk, but it is not in stock anywhere. I'm afraid that they might not release anymore.

S

sourpuss

As much as im a dna fan, im pretty sure greenhouse seeds lemon skunk is exactly the same. Not from experience but from researching on forums as I was pretty close to buying that myself. Seems like a great if not classic strain, has stood the test of time.

Bmac1

Veteran
IIRC it was DNA's lemon skunk cut that they used to make the super lemon haze so it would not suprise me at all to hear that the lemon skunk is the same. I cracked a pack of the SLH and got a pheno that is pretty much dead on pure lemon skunk from all the pics and reports I have seen. Frosty, very dense and smells/tastes like lemon jolly ranchers.

Garyoutlaw

I've never been disappointed when blindly trying new installments to the DNA genetics catalog because they have always produced fantastic results.

I just ran a single Sleestack from clone & she produced 90g of super nice herb & feel I could have done more..

Cannalope Kush has been my personal favorite but the Sour Kush/Headband or La Con are heard to snub if put in front of anyone who's sampled them..

JointOperation

i got a pack of sleestack x skunk that im waiting to pop.. but a good friend of mine also got the train pack.. and he popped sleestack x skunk and found an amazingly stinky huge yielding buds that were super potent.. so im just going to trade him clones instead of popping more seeds at the moment.

S

sourpuss

Yeah im glad u guys r around, love this site. Seems like it needs a revival, peeps r cool here and knowledgeable

Coconutz

Veteran
Wait... Peeps werent allowed to mention DNA?
Arent DNA and RP pretty much the same thing?

A

acridlab

picture.php
Sour kush
picture.php