What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

SourDank

Veteran
Ran kandy kush before and both phenos I had were amazing in there own way. Very frosty, very tasty, and great yield. I ran them untopped my first run with em and they naturally grew what looked the 2 and 3 tops. It was kinda crazy, but in a good way

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I like the sound of holy grail just. anyone done that? it's the kosher just crossed with og#18. I don't doubt the exodus just is great and produces big. I grown so many cheese crosses and the exo cut I've gone off it a bit. sleestack sounds alright and kandy just and lemon skunk is always nice. I think I'm going to go holy grail lush and sleestack. kandy kush is appealing though. is she a sweet kush smell and taste as opposed to the more pungently reeking kosher kush type? spoilt for choice really.

The kandy kush mother I have, puts out candy tasting nugs with the og funk in the backround. Makes nice fat nugs with huge calyx's. The buds are dense, but nowhere near the kosher's denseness. Put it this way- I have over 30 mothers and I'm weining them down to 10 or less and Kandy Kush has already made it thru 4 rounds of elimination.......

Just popped 10 super lemon ogs and they are doing great so far. Nice and uniform. My first time with their gear. Have sour crypt og and sour g packs waiting to pop

Javadog

I purchased these from DNA:
DNA Genetics LA Confidential
DNA Genetics Seeds Holy Grail Kush
DNA Genetics Seeds Martian Kush
DNA Genetics Seeds Sour Kosher
DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection Super Lemon OG
DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection Snowcap LA AKA SnowLAnd
DNA Genetics Seeds Sharksbreath
DNA Genetics Seeds Kosher Tangie
DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection Training Day

I grew out Kosher and it was marvelous. LA Con was fantastic, with amazing flavor.

Sour Kosher was even tastier than straight Kosher, though the yield was far less, for me.

Holy Grail Kush is in the tent right now.

Go with Kosher, but prepare for the stretch!

Good luck,

JD

Solidopc

nice one fellas. appreciate the input. Nothing like 1st hand experience when trying to makeup your mind. I'm leaning away from sleestack and holy grail now. I'm thinking either kosher, kandy or la con. I'd stick sour kush in too but I need to be bringing numbers down. what's the yield like for la con? out of kosher la con and kandy which would you consider the most uniform?

Coconutz

Veteran
My buddy runs the Con clone. Almost like an OG taste
It veges slow like a bubba and needs to be branched out.
Yield is solid with a long veg.
Some of the most potent sleep meds Ive ever smoked.
Taste is right up there with bubba, gsc and kosher. Some of the most flavorful smoke there is

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Got them as freebies

LA Silver I think was the strain

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Liked Stacked Kush as well! :ying:

BagAppeal

Sour Kosher

Sour Kosher

I really enjoyed my sour kosher.
It has a nice structure, an is one of their better strains in my opinion.

All the best

BagAppeal

Solidopc

lemon og is looking nice. og flavour with a lemon twist. will be an easy one to grow I reckon too, f1 hybrid n all. will be my 1st grow in an aqua farm so a forgiving plant be nice.

Javadog

Did you already run training and snowland?

No. I had to jump on the Lemon Skunk and so I got the Snowland
as the other DNA pack. These got me the Training Day pack as a freebie.

I popped a slew of TGA and Breeder's Boutique breeds, and I just
got a slew of San Diego clones, so it will be a while before I pop
any more DNA breeds.

I have to say that I have zero complaints about DNA gear. It has
been as consistent as any and better quality than most.

JD

Javadog

You guys both got better structured, bigger Sour Kosher buds than I did.....but they tasted
wonderful at any size. :0)

This is what Kosher Kush can do:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I totally blew the stretch of Kosher Kush too. Beware! :0)

JD

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpg
    IMG_2404.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2262.jpg
    IMG_2262.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 16

browntrout

Veteran
Have never heard anything bad of DNA and am surprised there is not more of a following on here. Apparently chocolope is a real stinker with a strong sweet taste. I have wanted to try DNA for a long time but just can't commit 90$ for 6 beans lol.

BagAppeal

When I ran the Kosher kush,I got a bunch of different phenos that did not have the same structure as my sour kosher did, but one of them was very similar in the structure, and in my view the best pheno I found..

All the best

BagAppeal

Zomboy

Veteran
Have never heard anything bad of DNA and am surprised there is not more of a following on here. Apparently chocolope is a real stinker with a strong sweet taste. I have wanted to try DNA for a long time but just can't commit 90$ for 6 beans lol.

a few years back there was a falling out with gypsy and the guys from DNA i believe. at one point any DNA thread would get binned almost instantly. nice that isn't the case any longer

I've ran the lemonskunk, og18x skunk, kandy kush , chocolope, pure afghan, mkultraxcheese( not released) and x18 Pakistani. Some of these might be reserva prevada technically but I got them from the same DNA shop in Amsterdam.

Went through two packs of LS. Super uniform, resinous, tasty and lemony. Resinous males that worked well. Racy heart pounding high. Not a bedtime smoke. Og18xskunk was nice but not skunky. It's progeny was the skunkiest purple fake grape smelling stuff when put on the GDP. On onto f3 with those....kandy Kush, fuck yes. OG leaning phenos are super early outside above the 45th parallel. Makes the best hash! Straight up pinesol tasting hash. Train wreck phenos are nice but later and not as prevalent in recent packs. Chocolope is awesome if you find a good chocolate pheno. Nice tasty stuff. Pure afghan sucks. Smells vaguely like dirty feet. Hash is nice though and readily oxidizes into stereotypical black hash. Ran it again purely by accident. X18 sucked and had hollow stems. Hollow stems are very hard to root cuttings.

Hit and miss, like most companies but definitely above average. I've found some of my best keepers from them and a few let downs. Zero hermies if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

I forgot to mention that I ran they're cannalope haze n cannalope kush a few years back,, and they were both really nice.. the kush version was a serious yielding, dense Nug, fast flowering plant.. had a nice creamy, sweat hash flavor/aroma.. literally smelled like musk melon or honeydew melon.. miss em