What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sunset sherbet

Cartel530

Veteran
They still dont wanna tell us whats in cookies what makes you think they are going to tell you what is their new hot strain? Berner tweets a club in sacramento has it and they turned into a mad house and can barely keep it in stock @ 60 an 1/8 all the way to the top. Im talking whole parking lot filled line of cars out into traffic and cars being directed by security guards.

only thing i have heard is its GSC x Pink panties or some shit. the "Y life" or just "Y" is the GSC x Cherry Pie. One of my homies just pulled some but he was talkin something like 3k a piece i told him id have to call back haha.

DJXX

Veteran
Those two really do look a lot alike, DJ. Makes me wonder... There are so many different so-called cookie cuts and hybrids around these days.

How did you like the Cali Connect S1's?
the S1's are not a great representation of GSC...but the smoke is strong as phuk...and the nugs are rock hard and is a trich bomb...i think there is some cookies in there... he should have named it the hybrid that it is...out of 6 seeds popped, i got three above ground and all three phenos i still hold...people on here don't like the breeder and there are plenty of other cookie crosses with better representation...Connoisseur and Cannaventure are two i have ran and both are killazzzz...DJXX

meadowsweet_

Found three bag seeds in about 5 zips of the Cookie Fam Sherb we got over a couple of days when it came through at Urban Healing in WA

meadowsweet_

Cool meadowsweet pop them and post some pics!

All over it. Still very very new to posting on forums but I am going to start a journal for my current garden. Only popped one of the Sherb seeds (I'll document it thoroughly) but I am sending the other two to Redeyed Genetics. I've been lurking on these forums for years, and gained a ton of respect for Redeyed's sincerity, hard work and talent I don't have the time and I certainly don't have the skill to properly work the seeds completely through so I figured it could help a great deal more patients if I passed them off to someone like Redeyed

All over it. Still very very new to posting on forums but I am going to start a journal for my current garden. Only popped one of the Sherb seeds (I'll document it thoroughly) but I am sending the other two to Redeyed Genetics. I've been lurking on these forums for years, and gained a ton of respect for Redeyed's sincerity, hard work and talent I don't have the time and I certainly don't have the skill to properly work the seeds completely through so I figured it could help a great deal more patients if I passed them off to someone like Redeyed

Cool man keep me posted.

YaaMon

Sunset Sherbert is Pink Panties x Original Thin Mint GSC. Here's what Jigga said about the lineage: "Bermesse male x floridah kush "back" x Florida kush. Gave her the name #PINKPANTIES because of her amazing pink hairs and her sweet juicy fruit smell. # PINKPANTIES X #THINMINT = #SUNSETSHERBERT"

Everyone I've talked to says The Sherbert is Girl Scout Cookies X Cherry Pie. I'm assuming it's just a herm hybrid created by accident...kinda my impression of most of the cookie fam's gear.
Hi Nspecta,
from what I read on Instagram on Mr. Sherbinski's flics it's>Pink Panties x Thin Mint GSC (cookie fam) a collab with Mr. Sherbinski and the Cookie fam. I think Y life is Cherry pie x Thin Mint GSC. Too bad the Cookie fam won't chime in to clear up the rumors and speculations

I just realized someone already posted this info so edited

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
Sunset Sherbert is not the same as East Bay Sherbert.

Hi Nspecta,
from what I read on Instagram on Mr. Sherbinski's flics it's>Pink Panties x Thin Mint GSC (cookie fam) a collab with Mr. Sherbinski and the Cookie fam. I think Y life is Cherry pie x Thin Mint GSC. Too bad the Cookie fam won't chime in to clear up the rumors and speculations

@JustBlazen ~ From what I gather...there's multiple GSC hybrids with the same Sherbert name in the greater Bay Area. On another tip...I was just recently informed the Cookies crew has a newer hybrid called Snowman, supposedly it's a Lowryder hybrid of sorts...I was made aware because I created a Humboldt Snow x Bubba Kush hybrid, back in '06 that we call Snowman as well...just more fun with the name games. :covereyes:

@Nspecta
Ya I did see that. I tried there flowers a few times since I moved up here, and it was pretty dank. Yup I try coming up with names for new strains and it seems like every name is taken nowadays. I've only heard, smoked Sunset Sherbert but I've only been here a year. It's definitely in demand around here, and sells out quick in Sac town.

California650

They had it posted on Marijuana Mania for a bit but recently took it down. Sunset sherbet is original GSC X Pink Panties. Supposedly, the Gelato is SS crossed back with the GSC but you know how these things go. Who knows lol

relic1981

Veteran
Lol so many amazing strains so little time.
Just when I think ive got all the strains I want...
This lil lady catches my eye...
Gonna have to keep my ear to the ground an watch for this one to pop up.

got that right! i dont think ill ever have every strain i want at a givin period... makes life interesting and gives me motivation to up my game and do better and work with and create the best genetics available. i can get a mom of the sherbert aka skittles that won at the evmerald cup for 500 a mom. i usually dont buy into someones bs like that but 500 for a plant of the winning(5th place) mother plant is prob worth it because you know ecxatcly what your paying for. unless you deal with shady folks. this deal was from the emerald cup winner himself. . hell i heard of people paying 1 grand for the real gsc a few years back and 10,000 for pure kush and a real og cut when it first hit the market. 500 in comparrison is a steal for AAA genetics. i think the sherbert aka skittles is going to be the next big thing because of the flavour. she is blessed with a lot of terps!

relic1981

Veteran
only thing i have heard is its GSC x Pink panties or some shit. .

thats what it is. gsc crossed with pink panties.
gsc is f1 durban x og kush or og kush x f1 durban. cant remember which was the male but thats the genetics. most people have known this for some time