What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Frost, White Russian Grow.

G

Haven't taken any pics in awhile.. Nobody seems interested anymore..

cropmanagement

Hey greenB. About the only thing im interested in is grow's and pics, keep posting buddy. Those sound like some interesting genetics....dont worry, after OG went down my camera is collecting dust while my room blossoms...

G

Hey crop, cool bro... I'll grab a few pics tonight. The White Russians are about 5-6 days to harvest and looking pretty yummy.. The smell is like nothing I ever smelled. When the fans and lights come on it fills the house.. A carbon filter will be a must for next grow. :chin:

Nice gallery btw.

G

Here's a few shots of the Russians.. It's starting to take on a berry smell.. There is a little purple in the buds.

I'll get some shots of the Jack Frost in a few days.

:smoweed:

bluebublelove

green bastard, your gonna like those white russians. they are a very nice night time smoke. looks great. how many days till they meet the chop?

G

Hey guys thanks for checkin in... Heya Rush how come you shut the lights off?

bluebubblelove, love your location bro LOL.. They'll be ready to chop in 11 days but im going to let them go a few days longer. Looking for a couch lock buzz this time around.

I'm moving into a new house the end of May. :woohoo: Also, my family is from the Gulf Coast, :badday: so I have to keep "clean" until after hurricane :badday: season....you never know when your family has to evacuate to YOUR house to get away from the storm. I'll be starting up middle of Sept. '06.

btw, :chin: are you going to keep the lights off for an extended time before you chop -chop? I'm still trying to figure out if it really helps :chin:

RUSH

bluebublelove

be careful letting those russians trichs get too amber, I've had mornings, rather afternoons that I have woken up feeling like I had been drugged in my sleep...."it was the russians I said". my girlfriend said, "honey, the russians cut that stuff out in the 90s after the whole fall of the soviet union" and I said, "no the white russians"......lol

G

Rush Limbong said:
I'm moving into a new house the end of May. :woohoo: Also, my family is from the Gulf Coast, :badday: so I have to keep "clean" until after hurricane :badday: season....you never know when your family has to evacuate to YOUR house to get away from the storm. I'll be starting up middle of Sept. '06.

btw, :chin: are you going to keep the lights off for an extended time before you chop -chop? I'm still trying to figure out if it really helps :chin:

RUSH
I've asked a few of the old school growers I know and they say they haven't seen any difference giving them a few days in the dark makes.. Plus I have plants I put in the flower room lastnight so I need to keep that 12/12 cycle going.

BTW cya in Sept.. All the best in your move :)

Last edited:
G

bluebublelove said:
be careful letting those russians trichs get too amber, I've had mornings, rather afternoons that I have woken up feeling like I had been drugged in my sleep...."it was the russians I said". my girlfriend said, "honey, the russians cut that stuff out in the 90s after the whole fall of the soviet union" and I said, "no the white russians"......lol
LOL Yeah the guy I get the clones from said he same thing.. Im kinda hoping for some knock you on your ass buds.. I love it..

G

sMack-CFS! said:
SICK!

awesome bitches you got there.. so when are you planning on given em the axe?

15 days or so :woohoo:

highonthechroni said:
i do, i do!!

that WR is looking sweet man! :joint:

yeah yours too bro i was a bit worried about small yield from this plant but they pack on weight fast towards the end.. looking fatter by the day.. new pics to come soon..