Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
-
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2012, 03:18 AM #41
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster will become famous soon enoughTheBioMaster will become famous soon enoughTheBioMaster will become famous soon enough
Stuff is a SOLID product for sure! And Chris is a super nice guy and knows his shit for sure!

At about up to 600PPM it acts like a veg formula, and up at about 800PPM it acts like a bloom plus PK booster formula. This guy put lots of time and research into this product I can tell you for sure. It contains all the goodies like aminos and many other things not listed on the label. It is for sure a complete nutrient.

If you do decide to use a booster with it in flower, use 25% of your normal dose. Go very easy and you can "tweak" it with just about any bloom booster you want to use.

I highly suggest you at least do one full run with JUST the veg+bloom product before you decide to add boosters. You will see you do not need them at all.

The down side to this stuff is that to get the ammonia free formula or a custom mix you have to buy at least 10lbs.

The price is very much well worth what he is asking.

Solid Product!!
TheBioMaster is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:11 AM #42
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
usin 4 tblsn per 5 gal now any less than 3 and they go deficient , in coco,farms,and dirt/d.e

1/4 tsp per gal in coco they will be stunted
cyat is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 PM #43
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster will become famous soon enoughTheBioMaster will become famous soon enoughTheBioMaster will become famous soon enough
What EC/PPM level are you running at?

I would look at that and what the plants look like as opposed to go by any certain amount per gallon like a table spoon , ect.

It is important that you reach a certain "target" EC/PPM level for the nutrient to work properly.

This EC/PPM level amount will vary depending on the source water used. For example one grower had tap water as high as 400PPM, and during flowering when he mixed the Veg+Bloom he would end up around 1400PPM (.5 x500) or more when he added enough Veg+Bloom to reach 1000PPM.

Another grower was using RO water at 0PPM and he would end up running lower EC/PPM values because of this. So in his case during flowering he would mix enough veg+bloom to make 1000PPM.

If you do not reach the target EC/PPM levels at the appropriate time in the plants cycle you would not gain all the benefits from using this product. The exception to all this is when the plant shows signs of burns as some plants as we know are more "sensative" to nutrient concentrations.

Hope that made some sense...lol

PS- Your plants are looking VERY awesome!!! I would say you are for sure doing some things right!!! VERY nice work cyat and to netrophet as well. MOST excellent, you guys have some great skills and it shows (killer genetics as well)!!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:34 PM #44
YosemiteSam

so biomaster...how come the label is not complete?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:50 PM #45
TheBioMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YosemiteSam View Post
so biomaster...how come the label is not complete?
It has to do with laws and regulations that are enforced and also sometimes different from state to state and also keeping the complete recipe a "secret".

MANY if not ALL nutrient brands do not list all that is in the formula on the label. Take Roots Excel for example, lots of folks would like to know the secret to that formula. House & Garden also does not list any calcium percentages on its Aqua Flakes label and I think the same is true on the Soil/Coco formulas yet the coco formula for example has like 12% calcium in it if memory serves.

Check out some Advanced Nutrients labels in certain states says nothing of all its wonderful contents.

So it is not uncommon at all to NOT see everything on the label.

Colorado state law for example is as follows:

• A guaranteed analysis must be given for every fertilizer material sold in Colorado.
  • The analysis includes the percentages of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other plant nutrients present in quantities large enough to conform to state law.
The Colorado fertilizer law requires that the guaranteed analysis of every fertilizer material sold in the state be given on the face or display side of the container. The guaranteed analysis provides the percentage of nitrogen (N), available phosphorus (expressed as percent P2O5), water soluble potassium (expressed as percent K2O) and other nutrients present in quantities that conform to state law.

Notice the "Present in quantities that conform to state law" clause there?

Now Florida state law might be completely different or have other requirements as would California and other states depending on several factors.

These state laws mostly say if an ingredient is not in a high enough percentage it can NOT go on the label. Well sometimes you might need only a little small percentage of a ingredient to go in the particular formula your selling. So it would get forced off the label in that case.

Whats a nutrient company to do to satisfy them ALL with out having to make a different label for each state it is planned to be sold in?? You make a "generic" type label that list the essentials to satisfy the various state label law requirements.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:04 PM #46
YosemiteSam

On the other hand someone like me would look at that label and think...that ain't even complete let alone "special". Then again I think the same about H&G and AN...especially H&G...they claim a bunch of Ca on the phone but if you look at the derived from section you cannot hit those Ca levels with the ingredients listed...makes me think they are liars whose product I want nothing to do with.

I am a less is more guy...I do not want a bunch of stuff the plant may or may not use in there...say sugar and aminos. Anything that jacks up the EC with no real benefit is a negative in my mind...transpiration is a powerful tool that people tend to totally fuck up with useless additives.

but anyway...good luck with it. I really do love the Ca:Mg ratio. It would need a bit more ammoniacal nitrogen to work with the alkalinity of my water though.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:54 PM #47
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Stuff is a SOLID product for sure! And Chris is a super nice guy and knows his shit for sure!

At about up to 600PPM it acts like a veg formula, and up at about 800PPM it acts like a bloom plus PK booster formula. This guy put lots of time and research into this product I can tell you for sure. It contains all the goodies like aminos and many other things not listed on the label. It is for sure a complete nutrient.

If you do decide to use a booster with it in flower, use 25% of your normal dose. Go very easy and you can "tweak" it with just about any bloom booster you want to use.

I highly suggest you at least do one full run with JUST the veg+bloom product before you decide to add boosters. You will see you do not need them at all.

The down side to this stuff is that to get the ammonia free formula or a custom mix you have to buy at least 10lbs.

The price is very much well worth what he is asking.

Solid Product!!
Quote:
What EC/PPM level are you running at?

I would look at that and what the plants look like as opposed to go by any certain amount per gallon like a table spoon , ect.

It is important that you reach a certain "target" EC/PPM level for the nutrient to work properly.

This EC/PPM level amount will vary depending on the source water used. For example one grower had tap water as high as 400PPM, and during flowering when he mixed the Veg+Bloom he would end up around 1400PPM (.5 x500) or more when he added enough Veg+Bloom to reach 1000PPM.

Another grower was using RO water at 0PPM and he would end up running lower EC/PPM values because of this. So in his case during flowering he would mix enough veg+bloom to make 1000PPM.

If you do not reach the target EC/PPM levels at the appropriate time in the plants cycle you would not gain all the benefits from using this product. The exception to all this is when the plant shows signs of burns as some plants as we know are more "sensative" to nutrient concentrations.

Hope that made some sense...lol

PS- Your plants are looking VERY awesome!!! I would say you are for sure doing some things right!!! VERY nice work cyat and to netrophet as well. MOST excellent, you guys have some great skills and it shows (killer genetics as well)!!

Thank you bio master for all this incredible info

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 PM #48
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
YS, they can custom formulate for your water.

mine has extra ph adjusters to compensate for water hardness

3-4 tblspn per 5 gal brings my ph to about 6

there is a ton of white chunks at the bottom of my bucket every time I mix a batch.. it kinda sticks too the bucket too.. chris says its ca from my tap, not the nutrient?
cyat is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 11:14 PM #49
cyat

thanks biomaster, yeah this strain is frosty as hell no matter what you feed it...

not sure if this can beat pbp and monster bloom combo, I used before?

def winning over dutchmaster tho

not sure if I like all the nitrogen in flower, finishing up soon, we'll see
cyat is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 02:16 AM #50
bushdoctor215

bushdoctor215 will become famous soon enoughbushdoctor215 will become famous soon enough
I gave this product a go on a few of my plants. In my strong light/co2 garden the plants were starving at 5 grams per gallon in soiless. That ruined it for me price wise compared to what I usually run. Moms in lower light situation look outstanding at 3 grams per gallon though. Very healthy...
bushdoctor215 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.