Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
-
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2012, 09:17 AM #31
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
heres what it does in waterfarms
cyat is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 09:18 AM #32
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
mine was custom formulated for my tap... how sick is that!
cyat is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:56 PM #33
down2grow

down2grow will become famous soon enoughdown2grow will become famous soon enough
Damn Cyat!! How are the buds using veg + bloom comparing to what you normally use? Size, smell, density?

D2G
down2grow is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 08:58 PM #34
cyat

these phenos of polar bear are small nugs, but dense...quality is off the charts with veg+bloom! leaves reach for the sky..

more trichomes than last round fershure

carbs and aminos included in this stuff
cyat is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 05:41 PM #35
Izoc666

Izoc666 will become famous soon enough
nice frost right there, Cyat. It will make excellent hash from that resinous trimmed

I still cant wait to start veg+bloom while my several seedlings are growing now.

Happy growing and peace

Old 03-29-2012, 06:35 PM #36
YosemiteSam

https://www.hydroponic-research.com/products.html

If that label is correct it does not contain Si...or Zn or Cu. Appears to be a very simple, generic formula. Maybe the label is wrong...it would be hard to grow those plants with no Zn or Cu.

edit...the Ca:Mg ratio is excellent though. Far superior to most store bought nutes. That feature alone makes it interesting.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:19 PM #37
cyat

Quote:
Originally Posted by YosemiteSam View Post
https://www.hydroponic-research.com/products.html

If that label is correct it does not contain Si...or Zn or Cu. Appears to be a very simple, generic formula. Maybe the label is wrong...it would be hard to grow those plants with no Zn or Cu.

edit...the Ca:Mg ratio is excellent though. Far superior to most store bought nutes. That feature alone makes it interesting.
not sure about copper and zinc but it has small amounts of silica, but the owner of the co. advised me to add more.

smells like gatorade, thats the carb additive
cyat is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 10:31 PM #38
YosemiteSam

I am not saying it does not have all of those things. But they are not on the label. No silica, no sugar, no zn, no cu, no mo, no cobalt.

I would be quite curious to hear his explanation.

Still, the plants look great, so I am assuming he at least has zn and cu in there. The rest does not matter so much.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 AM #39
cyat

dont know about the labeling..will ask tho

was told aminos are included too, not just l-aminos too
cyat is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2012, 02:02 AM #40
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
I'm sold just emailed them for a free sample & am going to order a 1lb jar to try it out .

growing in coco with RO water (they have RO specific formula) & its only 1/4 tsp per gallon to 3/4 at its strongest . this is alot cheaper than using maxi for me . i don't need the calmag anymore & the protekt can be cut from 3ml per to 1ml per .
my calmag & protekt savings alone are worth it . can't wait till this gets here . any body try a bloom boost with it ? i noticed you cut back on the feeds the last 4 weeks before harvest .... maybe it so you can add a boost .

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Last edited by dansbuds; 04-03-2012 at 07:14 AM..
dansbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.