Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
-
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2012, 05:38 PM #21
netprophet

netprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the rough
better job than I thought I could do...I can't believe the sugar that is piling up on these. My room got down in the 50s so I think these girls would have fattened up a lil mo. next time I am going to run my lights at night

netprophet is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 05:45 PM #22
Jbonez
Banned

Jbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really niceJbonez is just really nice
wow.. frosty!

I usually advocate just maxibloom, but If you need to tweak, you can adjust with different ratios of maxigro and bloom, at least I have to when running a few different strains at once..
Jbonez is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 11:01 PM #23
barneyfife1

barneyfife1 will become famous soon enough
just ordered should be here in 3-4 days.
barneyfife1 is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 06:57 AM #24
netprophet

netprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the roughnetprophet is a jewel in the rough
I mean seriously, I am blown the fck away by this stuff. I've been through a couple rounds but my last and this current are incredible, especially the frost! I let my room temps get down into the high 50s a few nights and my ppms ranged anywhere from 12-1700ppms. I'm gonna be pulling down plenty for the family, 4 sho!

netprophet is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 PM #25
barneyfife1

hey what do you think about hitting them with a shot of koolbloom in like wk6? i no the veg/bloom is supposed to have a bloom booster in it but just wondering.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:06 AM #26
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
barney my stuff is lookin like netprophets....white
2-3 weeks to go in flo n gro buckets with hydroton
nugs are gettin chunky too
frost on the leaves
pics comin
cyat is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 08:41 AM #27
barneyfife1

thats great cyat looking forward to your pics bro.
btw what strains you got going right now on the veg/bloom if you dont mind me asking?

Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 AM #28
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
polar bear = lvpk x marleywreck/black domina
my own creation
these are at 40 days
cyat is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:12 AM #29
cyat

cyat is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 09:15 AM #30
cyat

cyat is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.