What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Three Strains, 100 gallon Smart Pots, in A GreenHouse...

Endur

Veteran
this was a great read endur and i really like your set up, pretty sure i want the raspberry cough now.

just a few questions,

did you get the fem version or just regular? what did she smell like and how was the smoke?

thanks mate.

No problem....
I actually got the Fem Version from Sativa Seeds, (Partners with Nirvana Seeds).

So, Did you ever get the RC?

Peace
Endur

dachieftan

Wow endur, you really came a long way from the micro grows. Madd Props to you bro. any plans on making extract from the trim?

fenomeno_djo

Hey Endur :wave:, very nice grow :respect: !

I have a small question.

In the interval 6am - 9pm, how many hours of direct sunlight do you think your plants received in the greenhouse? Direct sunlight as in sunlight coming to the plants from the top of the glass window, not through the lateral walls. Thank you, may my yields be good as yours! :tiphat:

ps: I'm glad you are an organic farmer. Nothing more dirtier and fun than it :biggrin:

Endur

Veteran
Hey Endur :wave:, very nice grow :respect: !

I have a small question.

In the interval 6am - 9pm, how many hours of direct sunlight do you think your plants received in the greenhouse? Direct sunlight as in sunlight coming to the plants from the top of the glass window, not through the lateral walls. Thank you, may my yields be good as yours! :tiphat:

ps: I'm glad you are an organic farmer. Nothing more dirtier and fun than it :biggrin:

The plants received direct light from 9am to 6-7ish.....PM
I had shade from 7pm till dark....light blocking from trees.

Cheers
Peace
Endur

Devoted1

Hey Endur, great thread going! At the beginning of the thread you said that you had to make the carport shorter, how did you do that? I am also thinking of getting one so I am interested in how you did it.

Endur

Veteran
Hey Endur, great thread going! At the beginning of the thread you said that you had to make the carport shorter, how did you do that? I am also thinking of getting one so I am interested in how you did it.

To make it shorter, all I did was take out one section of the frame.
If I remember right, it was 6ft length.
top, left side, right side, 3) total.

If you get one, you will easily see what I'm trying to explain.

Peace
Endur

Chronichiwa

Wow. Just wow. I'm growing in 30 gallon tan Geopots this season and am now convinced to upgrade to 100s next. Thank you for sharing! Smart and hard work pays off. Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts