Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

Thread Title Search
-
COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2010, 07:35 AM #11
SirTOKESalot

SirTOKESalot has disabled reputation
Ok so i have kind of a noob question,

For general organics or bio biz, there are 6-9 diffrent bottels. To follow there schedules do you need to use all of there line?

I use an aerogarden, and i dont have 300$ to spend on the hole line of nutes? with Gen organics if i used 3 what three should i get?

And also im using AF strains how do i Cut the time down from 11 weeks to 6?
SirTOKESalot is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2010, 07:52 AM #12
Scrogerman

Scrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really nice
Tagged!

Old 01-09-2010, 07:53 AM #13
HUGE

HUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to beholdHUGE is a splendid one to behold
I have a techniflora recipie for success. Should I upload.
HUGE is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM #14
Syd

Syd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the rough
Syd has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTOKESalot View Post
Ok so i have kind of a noob question,

For general organics or bio biz, there are 6-9 diffrent bottels. To follow there schedules do you need to use all of there line?

I use an aerogarden, and i dont have 300$ to spend on the hole line of nutes? with Gen organics if i used 3 what three should i get?

And also im using AF strains how do i Cut the time down from 11 weeks to 6?
Use professional soils for arbustive plants: they are very good, very cheap (€6,80 for a 80 lt. sac) and already contain all the needed ferts for vegetative phase. Then you just need some P-K for flowering and something to fix possible deficiencies if/when they appear.
No needs to buy any complete lines by any companies. Just learn to read and understand the composition of soils and find a decent shop for professional gardening to buy'em, so you'll save a lot of money.
Specific products for Cannabis growth are often overpriced hobby-gardening products and often don't have the quality of the professional ones.
Hope it helps
Syd is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:23 AM #15
Guest 18340

This is a great thread guys, very useful. I thought it would serve better as a sticky, hope you don't mind MadBuddhaAduser.
Keep 'em coming guys

Last edited by Guest; 03-15-2010 at 03:39 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:37 PM #16
MadBuddhaAbuser
Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys

MadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of light
thanks syd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGE View Post
I have a techniflora recipie for success. Should I upload.
absolutely HUGE, i'd like to add as many as possible, and i sure don't have all of em, any general fert schedule would be more than welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is a great thread guys, very useful. I thought it would serve better as a sticky, hope ya'll don't mind.
Keep 'em coming guys
absolutely don't mind in the least, figured it could help lots of people out. thanks!

Best of luck to you friend. Hopefully there will come a day when we need not fear being arrested for growing cannabis.

RON PAUL 2012!! The ONLY candidate who will allow med. marijuana to continue.

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. – Thomas Jefferson

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

When the government fears the people, it is liberty. When the people fear the government, it is tyranny. – Thomas Paine
MadBuddhaAbuser is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2010, 05:12 AM #17
stihgnobevoli
Banned

stihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud of
dont forget lucas formula.
stihgnobevoli is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2010, 05:35 AM #18
Syd

Syd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the roughSyd is a jewel in the rough
ATAMI

ATA ORGANICS

ATA 1-COMPONENT SOIL GS

ATA TERRA

ATA COCO A+B GS

Syd is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2010, 02:04 PM #19
Syd

ATA HYDRO A+B

ATA SOIL A+B

Syd is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2010, 02:12 PM #20
Syd

B'CUZZ

B'CUZZ SOIL A&B

B'CUZZ HYDRO A&B

B'CUZZ COCO A&B

Syd is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.