Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What product do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
-
What product do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2018, 09:20 PM #81
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
i need the internet, i'd be fooked without it.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:44 PM #82
TNTBudSticker

TNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really niceTNTBudSticker is just really nice
Soil grows is Dyno-bloom during late flowering....she sucks up all the water and has to be watered twice and also some Mycorrhizae in the soil too.

Everything Works.Perlites too..Lots of it.
TNTBudSticker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 02:39 PM #83
Vapeitall

Vapeitall is on a distinguished road
Sun Leaves guano's and Mammoth P anlong with Micro Blast micro's and of course black strap molasses
Vapeitall is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 03:00 PM #84
perismoke

perismoke will become famous soon enoughperismoke will become famous soon enough
Funk...I liked the sound and theory of Tribus also...but I wasn't sure the Bacterial spores would germ at the optimal pH of 5.8 that I run at..so I contacted Adam at Impello...He certainly encouraged me to refrigerate the product ( which I bought ) and note that its active at pH range 5-9...So far the plants ,Zamaldelica , are loving it.
perismoke is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 05:29 PM #85
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by al70 View Post
i need the internet, i'd be fooked without it.
Most of the really useful information I've picked up came from the internet. Thanks to all of you who contributed to make this happen.

Old 10-26-2018, 03:56 AM #86
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Human urine, good source of Nitrogen. Doesn't cost much.

Wood ash, good source of Potassium. Dusty as hell, got to be careful not to breathe it. Found one of my birds taking a dust bath in it.

High Phosphorus Bat Guano. Easier to mix with water than Bone Meal, great for Tea.

Steer Manure, $1.49 per cubic foot. Plenty of Nitrogen in their.

Don't feel quite as positive about Bone Meal. But it works very good. I prefer to mix that into the soil, not use it in the Tea.

Worm castings, Worm castings, Worm castings. And more Worm castings. In my case, they get fed banana peels and coffee grounds, maybe a pound a day - every day.

CARBON DIOXIDE.
A great way to compensate plants for inadequate ventilation. Even better when the plants do have adequate ventilation.

I get my CO2 from a sugar water yeast mix.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 08:52 AM #87
Flying Monkey

Flying Monkey will become famous soon enoughFlying Monkey will become famous soon enough
POOP. All the poops. Cow, chicken, sheep bat fish, insect, human. Pelletised, composted, fresh, old whatever. Brown gold.
Flying Monkey is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:24 PM #88
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of
Xtendz
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 02:41 PM #89
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the rough
Hot Shot NO PEST STRIPS.
gladysvjubb is online now Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 02:49 PM #90
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDgMillionre View Post
Xtendz
I don't need xtendz. But every now and then I tell the wife Im going to mix some with my Lsd and see if she can keep up with me.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote