What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA breeders, who is good?

'Boogieman'

I have been considering buying seeds from dcseedexchange, seedsherenow, great lake genetics. I never heard of most of these breeders and am looking into suggestions for my next outdoor grow in the midwest, thanks.

jrelax

Hello

try change the topic to OUTDOOR also.

Me self can give you some good US makers.
Only indoors.

Please adjust the topic, and you get much more help i think.

US midle OUTDOOR best seeds example

And dont mind what i say.
Because i dont self know where topics belongs

LOL

I dont even handle english/us talking or writing.
Hehe

Anyway , good luck.
Hope you get help soon.

This forum is best.
You will find out this here soon :)

good luck

LOVE TO ALL

sorry 4 my ofoipic, im crazy
lol

Here's a few of my favorites...all are great to me. Always many great phenos. Good luck
1. Symbiotic Genetics
2. Dying Breed Seeds
3. Jaws Genetics

Som 2

I've gotten fantastic results from Bodhi Seeds. He is probably the only breeder that everybody says good things about.

Americangrower

Veteran
Go with dcseedexchange,
BOG
Strayfox
Oni
Mosca

are all fantastic breeders, as a bonus you can get my freebie seeds there

JetLife175

Veteran
CSI Humboldt
Josh D Seeds for the OG I
Cannarado
Seed Junky
Raskal
Jaws Gear
Top Dawg

for starters.....

mexweed

Veteran
aficionados of cannabis seed bank of colorado, I have 4 of their strains but have not ran any of them yet, however their house strains (they have some stuff from sin city and some lesser known breeders as well) is worked at 10,000ft in greenhouse/outdoor conditions

J

jibbyjub

Lotta mids being listed.

Duke Diamond/Dominion
TopDawg (older gear was way better but still puts out some solid stuff)
Lucky Dog (Skunk_VA's company)
MountainOrganics
Swampboys
Bodhi
Strayfox
DocD
Empyrean Seeds
SeedJunky (if you like cookies)

Probably a couple others i'm forgetting.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Mystic funk is on greatlakes, dc seed exchange seem to have great reviews. If you like kushy og type stuff check out rare dankness, heard good things about this work.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
I've find the best lines and moms/keepers in:

Archive
Bodhi
Cannaventure
Dinasty
Dungeons-vault-genetics
Exotic genetix
Illuminati
Sin city seeds

I've read great things and I think to try in the next future:
CSI himboldt
Coastal
Chunkypig
Insane seed posse
Thunderfudge

I've been waiting a month for CSI to mail my seeds.

About ready to give up on them, don't feel like getting another silly excuse email back.

Hopefully Nspecta comes through and I can erase this

Weird. I ordered a pack on black Friday weekend from CSI. Mailed my cash on the next Monday. Had my seeds the following Monday

Dominion Seed Company
Madd Farmer
Mountain Organics

These guys are all top notch. There's some guys out there with nice strains, but these guys back it up with being good guys in general. They will at least reply to comments and DMs on IG. I've spent a lot of money on seeds from others just to be ignored if I have a question

Americangrower

Veteran
bodhi seeds for the win
archive, ogs
oni seeds, flavors
compund genetics, high potency

Don't support Compound genetics... Tiger trees aka chris aka 1/2 of compound is a pos. Ask IC brother Inkognyto what he thinks of him stealing his chem/ecsd male and a bunch of clones and taking off out west to start tiger trees.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I have been considering buying seeds from dcseedexchange, seedsherenow, great lake genetics. I never heard of most of these breeders and am looking into suggestions for my next outdoor grow in the midwest, thanks.

How dafukk you never heard of me, I gotta post more.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts