What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
She smells like a tire factory to me. I did try to get a good smell and that's the best I can describe. There's some other kind of smell I can't quite pin down with a description. Almost like a rotten funk.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
All thoes pics and no smell report ? Lol

I'm real big on not molesting the plants while they grow. Most of the time I don't smell them till the chop. When I was doing things with my old man. He had his old grow bro stop over one day. I took him downstairs to check out the grow. Bring him in the flower room. He starts grabbing cola's and squeezing them, flipping and flopping branches. After he left I told my old man, he was getting real close to having one of his arms taken off !! :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I'm real big on not molesting the plants while they grow. Most of the time I don't smell them till the chop. When I was doing things with my old man. He had his old grow bro stop over one day. I took him downstairs to check out the grow. Bring him in the flower room. He starts grabbing cola's and squeezing them, flipping and flopping branches. After he left I told my old man, he was getting real close to having one of his arms taken off !! :biggrin:

Thats like someone grabbing your girls boob.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have never met a good grower that is rough with the plants. I know a few that handle their plants so badly I can just cringe. The love isn't there from those growers.

Oh yeah don't try to man handle my plants mofo, grounds for a Charlie horse.

A

acridlab

^ kinda like the guys/gal that trim wet. all they're doing is molesting them poor buds.....then they wonder why they can't get better than c+ report card

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I wonder what I missed in my own thread ? Lol. Can only see 65 of 66 pages. Meh...whatever. Back to work today. Found out last night from a buddy at work, on Sunday for the Super Bowl, I'm not gonna have any help. So basically it's gonna be me alone serving 700-800 people. LMAO!!

I mean it's not that I can't handle it or mind the hard work. It just makes it so much easier when I have a "runner" and I can just stand in place and make food. So I'm gonna have to show the other lazy fucks at work , what a real work machine I am. Which most already think that now, time to convert the non-believers. :laughing: :laughing:

U

useless.gardens

I wonder what I missed in my own thread ? Lol. Can only see 65 of 66 pages. Meh...whatever. Back to work today. Found out last night from a buddy at work, on Sunday for the Super Bowl, I'm not gonna have any help. So basically it's gonna be me alone serving 700-800 people. LMAO!!

I mean it's not that I can't handle it or mind the hard work. It just makes it so much easier when I have a "runner" and I can just stand in place and make food. So I'm gonna have to show the other lazy fucks at work , what a real work machine I am. Which most already think that now, time to convert the non-believers. :laughing: :laughing:
who made the schedule there? one person in the kitchen on a superbowl sunday? that's the shit i cant stand about the restaurant biz. id go to the manager & let him know you need an assistant (who is not the dishwasher) at the very least.

Robney

Damn DTOG more power to you man, you will convert the non-believers! And congrats on finally getting the skva cut! Time to celebrate!

R

Robrites

I think that happens if posts get removed by mods...some threads have a couple of pages like that.

U

useless.gardens

i would close the kitchen for 30 minutes & smoke a spliff behind the dumpster. its superbowl sunday. and wtf, everybody knows the chefs get high.