What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Im'One

I love this plant. I re vegged mine after harvest and have some clones just showing roots. I should be over my plant limits and have clones to give away. Its a real cool night time smoke. Its almost trippy but will ease you into a deep sleep.

Mine was a single cola pheno with a really nasty smell.

wutwut

Veteran
i have only normal bubba kush but i fkng like it! bubba kush effect reminders me of old hash. coffee taste. next i try to find bubba hash.

Im'One

Mine has a urine type smell and a stone unlike the bubba kush. The bubba kush i smoked gave me the munchies and made me kind of goofy. This plant almost makes a dream state where you are kind of lost. It does give you cotton mouth too.

ULMW

Getting closer to harvest time:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_140635.jpg
    IMG_20200318_140635.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200318_140729.jpg
    IMG_20200318_140729.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 52

ULMW

Early sample bud. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200326_145217.jpg
    IMG_20200326_145217.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200326_145236.jpg
    IMG_20200326_145236.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20200326_145300.jpg
    IMG_20200326_145300.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 41

dugzy

I am snowblind looking at her, what a beaut ULMW!

What kind of aromas does she give and how is that sample smoke wise?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Had a branch break on me at around 7.5 weeks. Dried for a few days, and I'm smoking it exclusively last night and today. But maybe I shouldn't be. I'm getting nothing accomplished, but I feel perfectly fine about that. This is some good, numbing weed. Nothing really matters except what you're going to eat 30 minutes after you smoke.

Sorry, no pictures. I'm far too lazy to do that right now.

I bet it was a Herculean effort even to write the above message. Fingers and brain waves moving at the speed of a small snail. Kudos for the early smoke report :D

kamyo

Veteran
I bet it was a Herculean effort even to write the above message. Fingers and brain waves moving at the speed of a small snail. Kudos for the early smoke report :D

This is pretty accurate. In large doses, I zone completely out, but it's very pleasant and relaxing. Properly grown, I'm sure she's even better. I've had to cut back on smoking her during this lockdown period, as I find myself completely done and worthless by the afternoon if I smoke it all day.

I've kept a couple of cuts to run some more.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your new ACE harvest hush :dance013:

Mouthwatering resinouds buds friend, glad you decided to try Bubba Hash after your previous Honduras Breeze sativa grow.

A good cannasseur always enjoy quality but also diversity, hope Bubba Hash balances your stash with hashy afghani refined buds of your taste.
Wish you enjoy it a lot! ;)

Harvested my Bubba Hash recently. This one was a bubba-leaning pheno:

View Image

A hash plant leaner, which could have used another few weeks:

View Image

This one also was a bubba pheno, and it was the frostiest one of the grow:

View Image

View Image

Bubba Hash #1 (bubba pheno), 45 grams:

View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi GoatCheese,

Impossible to confirm the pheno when seedlings only have 2 true leaves.
I will be able to evaluate them more accurately once they are more developed, especially during the second half of flowering.
Kindly post recent pics and i will do my best.

Hello.
Can anyone tell me if the round tip pheno here is a Hash Plant pheno? It's lighter green as the one with pointy leaf tip.
I have three of these going.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67615&pictureid=1997638&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=67615&pictureid=1997639&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mattbho :)

Glad you are pleased with the outcome of your Bubba Hash.
It's without any doubt one of our easiest strains to grow, it easily produces high yields of great quality Afghani hashplant buds with excellent bag appeal.
And it tolerates very well high levels of nutrients too.

Hope the experience motivates you to explore more seeds of this strain.
You will easily find very appealing coffee smelling expressions :yes:
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience, wish you enjoy with your harvest!

One of the easiest plants to grow I highly recommend. Mine got a little to close to the bulb 1st time growing anything in coco so I had some bumps in da road rootzone was 2000+ppm around week 3 air I freaked out and flushed and flushed with quarter strength canna. Then I went to weak with the food .

She took all the abuse and kept on chugging along a real joy to grow.

I dont get any hints of coffee. and that is what I was after . She was so fun to grow I will try and score a pack in the future .

Real easy to clone grown in canna coco with canna coco a and b, a tea or 2 and some enzymes to keep root zone clean under cree 3950s @ 3500k

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi chiesesganja,

Bubba Hash is a very mostly indica strain, although some more sativa recessive traits from the skunk/chem side of Bubba Kush can pop up in some plants like yours, these slightly more sativa phenos have better flower/leaf ratio.

As we have commented previously through emails, i think an investment in a digital ph and ec meter and in a source of clean water will drastically improve the health of your plants towards the second half of flowering, increasing a lot the yield of your harvests, and also the quality.

Hope you are starting to enjoy your Bubba Hash buds :) the calming effects of this strain are perfect to chill out at home and see the days pass by during this long quarantine.

Indica pheno?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Range for giving a try to this strain and for sharing your results with us. Phenos like yours are my favorite ones ;)

Bubba Hash, grown from seed, harvested at 9 weeks. Vegged for about 11 weeks. Flowered in a 5 gallon pot, all organic - worm castings, molasses, liquid seaweed, liquid guano.

Thanks ACE for some terrific genetics.

View Image

View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks kamyo for your updates too :)

Love the chunky resinous buds you have been posting here and on Instagram. I think a good Bubba Hash pollinated with a good male of your Panama DC/PCK project will produce some very interesting results.

Glad you are enjoying with the pleasant and relaxing effects of your Bubba hash harvest ehhehehe not the most suitable day time smoke unless you want to spend the whole day lazy at the sofa, which is not a bad idea considering the situation outside. Enjoy and take care.

This is pretty accurate. In large doses, I zone completely out, but it's very pleasant and relaxing. Properly grown, I'm sure she's even better. I've had to cut back on smoking her during this lockdown period, as I find myself completely done and worthless by the afternoon if I smoke it all day.

I've kept a couple of cuts to run some more.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Superb ULMW :yummy: Love the look of the resins and the slight purpling of your recently harvested Bubba Hash buds.

I know you like a lot this strain, very happy to see you growing and harvesting her again.

Early sample bud. :)

And thanks everyone for sharing your results with this strain. :tiphat:
I'm overwhelmed seeing so many dear growers having such good results with this solid hashplant.

Please take good care and stay safe at home as much as possible.
Next weeks are going to be hard with the spread of coronavirus.
I think Mother Nature wants to give mankind a hard lesson, time to reconsider many of our values and life styles, i'm sure we will go through it. :yes: Stay strong!

KingCobra66

hello dubi im looking for a solid indica heavy smoke and heavy yielder just getting back into it all over again any new ones or older ones to look out for advance thanks:)

Latest posts

Latest posts