What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zamz my man how have you been? Moved out of the UK but managed to keep (some of) the mums alive
- DoSiDos
-Blueberry
-Gorilla Zkittlez
- Franco's Lemon Cheese
- some 9 F13X Qleaner from reg seeds to be sifted through for a mum

Take care,
CC

Mudz

Bluelatti
Zurple punch
Blue Fruity.... my cross
(The Blues, Void, Heavy duty Fruity)
The Russian.... My cross
(The Blues, Void, Chernobyl

Legend has it blues is a skunk #1 phenotype like cheeses is but this one is like blue cheeses but a skunk#1 phenotype was clone only called the livers also I been told

zamzia

Veteran
Zamz my man how have you been? Moved out of the UK but managed to keep (some of) the mums alive
- DoSiDos
-Blueberry
-Gorilla Zkittlez
- Franco's Lemon Cheese
- some 9 F13X Qleaner from reg seeds to be sifted through for a mum

Take care,
CC
Hey man!! I guess that means your phone number doesn't work anymore hahaha I was going to message and see if you were going to Product Earth this year! Where in the world are you now? Glad you managed to keep some of your mums!

zamzia

Veteran
Bluelatti
Zurple punch
Blue Fruity.... my cross
(The Blues, Void, Heavy duty Fruity)
The Russian.... My cross
(The Blues, Void, Chernobyl

Legend has it blues is a skunk #1 phenotype like cheeses is but this one is like blue cheeses but a skunk#1 phenotype was clone only called the livers also I been told
I had the Blues and Livers once upon a time. I'm sure there's someone in Brum (Birmingham, UK) that holds those, they are like stable names.

zamzia

Veteran
Just Sour Diesel (Skunktek) and a strain named Evelyn for cuts. I've had this Evelyn for almost 15 years, so I just can't see myself letting her go. I'm also working on getting a Triangle Kush cut.
Must be a great plant if you kept her for 15 years! Do you have any pictures?

Discorilla

1657558955289.jpeg

Must be a great plant if you kept her for 15 years! Do you have any pictures?
Here's 1 from 7 years ago. I'll need to dig out my SD cards for more recent ones. Evelyn is straight Grapefruit, though. Really strong citrusy inhale.

*Edit* It occurred to me that I mathed wrong. I got her in 2011, so 11 years for me now.

Last edited:

Discorilla

Great pic!
How did you come by this lady, seeds or passed to you? What's the high like?
This one was passed to me by a friend. They got this cut from their Grandpa on his deathbed, and have been holding onto it since. Evelyn was the name of the grandma. The high is initially energetic, but finishes pretty stoney. Definitely a hybrid, but most of my friends notice the stoney side more.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Anyone tried rose clear,, it has a systemic pesticide in there ,, in certain situations where nothing else is possible im wondering if its such a big deal about using hatdcore pesticides and fungicides when we can always go back to tissue culture and scrub any nasties out by using apical meristem
I know I’m late, but bug clear ultra gun fruit and veg (same company as rose clear) is a food safe systemic- only used in veg and just on flip, but it kills all the little fuckers I’ve had so far and stays in the system 14 days
I think it’s just the gun that’s systemic, the one you mix up is contact

RudeDog

Veteran
A couple that I'll be keeping around for a while, Golden Goat and Brood X from recently purchased seeds. Still have a few seeds of each as well.

Just got rid of a SSSDH after a couple of years, crossed her to a Brood X male on her last run.

mack 10

Veteran
Have you tried the Sour Pink Grapefruit,
SPG clone? Yours looks simular.
Does it yield really good in bho runs?
Pretty quick flower and absolutely reeks of a ripe grapefruit with a proper dirty back end...
Just a thought.

brock1

420giveaway
I have just got a cut called the Bishy. Its a cuts that been around here since the early 90's not to easy to get hold. Its not stinking Bishops. The cut was sourced from Bishop Auckland in the early 90's & apparently its a Unknown probably old bag seed x Northern lights. It shows up around here every now and again & as done since the early 90's grown by the same person so it's definitely a old 90's cut. Other than that I can't find much about the old Bishop Auckland cut. I know a few people know the cut from Bishop Auckland and its stink is eat they remember. Otherwise its vanished. I have been asked not to share it unfortunately but that may change in the future who knows. :unsure:

Latest posts

Latest posts