What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help!!! Outdoor plants looking real real yellow

Family

Hey bros got some outdoors and am getting scared! Dont know why they are getting so yellow but I am in need of some help.....I am watering them 1-2 gallons a day of water so I dont think I am underwatering..could there be anythign else to these nasty looking plants? Let me know what I should do THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!! :rasta:

Family

Not in a couple weeks that's what I thought it was but if I fed them some fertilizer would that be the only problem with em?

DontBanMe

Looks hungry as hell to me, give that girl some food!!! Give her some nitrogen, it looks like she just started to flower and MJ plants require the most N during the "stretch" and early flowering time. Because to grow that big over a 2 weeks period they require alot of food, and especially the N to keep em green and healthy.

Good luck bro

L

Lilly456

I would slam them with 1500 ppm of something like 15-15-15.Five gal each.They look starved out or locked out, if you're organic mixup some lime, seaweed, blood and bone meal and do the same thing and maybe 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide if there's a root problem and it won't hurt if there isn't one.I think though that a nice strong blast of a general chem fert will make them stand right up.Wait around for some more comments and take the best advice you can.It's too early in the season for them to be running low on N.Good luck, somebody will come along with the right answer but that may be too late.That droopy pale look just screams "feed me".I hate to give out advice and generally never do but this time I may be correct.Blast 'em and tell us what happens when 7 days have gone by, but throw some lime on there for sure.Best of luck, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

FarmerTed

Unless you have lockout due to overwatering i'd agree she needs to be fed, pic one looks like insect damage. Check the sick plant guide might be Thrip damage but, i'm no expert so maybe someone else can help/verify.
If you're watering everyday because shes drying out that fast then a bigger pot would help lessen waterings. More info on plant size, pot size, growing medium etc... would help the more knowledgable growers here to help you better. Good luck.

L

Lilly456

I didn't realize she was in a container, I didn't noytce it in the pic.Hell yeah throw it in the biggest damn pot you can find or the ground, go easy on the ferts for a week and then come on strong.Some Algamin kelp meal tea for the trans plant and yes there is obviuosly insect damage^^^looks like thrips but outside I'd let mother nature and a well fed plant take care of those.Many smaller containers become too hot as well so always go with a big wide one or in the ground and remember, it 's all in fun.Good luck, Chaco. :joint: :joint:

Family

What would you guys reccomend for nutes? My buddy had soem for me but somehow misplaced them so I need to go to store today....any reccomendations for low budget?

Fast_Pine

At walmart they have "expert" brand ferts.....Those work fuckin great....So would some peters...

Go with what Chaco says.....Blast em with a good all purpose fert..

del...

sorry to say but those brown, curling under leaves looks like root rot to me. if so there's nothing to be done...'cept maybe cry and think about planting more seeds...

that's an awful lot of water to be putting into potted plants. mine are in the ground and don't get near that much and i'm in the desert sw...