What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cinderella 99 DONE

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you smell pineapples in here? I can!

Anyone who knows what real C99 smells like would LOVE the smell of this plant. This is what C99 is famous for... taste/potency, fast finish.

These seeds came from Mosca Negra, they're F6s of Grimm stock. I've grown the Grimm stock years ago, and I must say... these F6 are about as close to the original that I've grown. Wonderful stuff. :)
20C99_done_7-23-08_4.JPG

20C99_done_7-23-08_3.JPG

20C99_done_7-23-08_2.JPG

20C99_done_7-23-08_1.JPG

Last edited:

skar

these buds look almost like a mountain of resin ! if so i'm ready to ride her lol

Peace

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
some one can tell me soemthing about god bud

some one can tell me soemthing about god bud

is easy to grow?

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, guys. :)

kerlito, Sure is easy to grow. :) IMO, almost anything that's FAST is in the "easy to grow" category. The longer a plant has to stay in the flower room, the more chances of something going wrong. This lady's fast. I imagine she might even finish a couple days sooner in clone form. :)

stasis, Maybe :) There's probably quite a few of this type of C99 floating around out there. But this one will be shared through the friend network. :) ;)

Z

zombo

IMO, almost anything that's FAST is in the "easy to grow" category. The longer a plant has to stay in the flower room, the more chances of something going wrong. This lady's fast. I imagine she might even finish a couple days sooner in clone form. :)
Hey Crazy C.,how fast is she?
How many days 12/12 is she in your pics?
Splendid job on the grow and the pics.

*from cc, sorry, edited your post by accident. :) Unedited. :)**

Last edited by a moderator:

Z10N

I can smelll the sweet and sour aromas flowing till here!:D
awesome stuff CRazyC !!
C99 is really some of the best out there.
fast and potent and tastey - what else do you need?

Respect from zion!

Tonado

CC, did you get the C99 beans recently or were they something you had in your collection?

Was wondering if these seeds can be found anywhere.

Thanks!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
gorgeous buds CC...as always in ur garden...Ive been dyin to try C99...Id give my right arm for a cut..LOL!!!Anyhow, very nice stuff man, and I love your HT articles, esp. the one on ..C99!!!Ive read em all...Peace bro

- Z

B

Bubble Puppy

The c99 smell is so unique and a such a special treat ,i will go sniff my colas now...thanks for the great thread

Latest posts

Latest posts