What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese

AmishFarmer

This grow is Feminised Barney's Blue Cheese.Yea,yea I know,Barney's ?.While in Amsterdam I really liked this smoke.So I got Blue Cheese seeds from Big Buddah and Barney's.

So we will see what happens.This is a soil grow.2 400w MHs.The containers range in size from 2.5/3 up to 7 gallon containers.Out of 10 seeds,9 sprouted.

Here they are at 1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks,also topped

4 weeks

Looking nice and bushy

The light will be switched to 12/12 tonight.Let the fun begin.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Interesting mate, I am eager to see how they differ if at all. I had
some Blue Cheese (Big Buddha)that I didn't think much of, very sativa
like and extremely long bloom for below par smoke.
I hope your results are better!

They look healthy man :yes:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey AmishFarmer, looking forward to seeing those blue cheese budded up. Good luck man.

B/R

TB Gardens

Veteran
hah nice im diggin the trash can grow.. ive been thinking about putting my largest into a 13.5 gal kitchen trash bin lol .... maybe a 30gal garbage bin grow will follow hah

Red_Nine

Hey Amish, good to see you started a thread on your Blue Cheese. You know I'm interested to see your results with these, so I'll be watching. Thread tagged. Keep reppin' the East Coast. Tri State Crew.

AmishFarmer

Thanks everybody for stopping by.They are really starting to smell.A funky smell unlike any other I have grown.When they start budding I might need to upgrade my filters.More pics in a few days.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:lurk: Tagged. How long does the Blue cheese go Amish?

AmishFarmer

I thought I would put up some pics.They have only been in 12/12 for a few days but starting to stretch.I foliar feed them with some molasses and they got about 2 shades darker green.The smell it getting worse everyday.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow amish, very healthy looking.
i love those big fans (either that or you have baby hands)
i grew out the blue cheese from BB and found a good girl.
she went 9+ weeks, but i lost her.
still have a few seeds i bet.
i hope you find something killer!!!!!!

AmishFarmer

Thanks CF,and no, no baby hands here.I hope I find something worth keeping,too.I guess I will route for the Giants in the superbowl,lesser of two evils.

pccdrom

very nice plants will watch your grow. have u used molasses b4? how often do you foliar feed?
good luck...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
WOW Amish: They look very health and happy. Keep up the good work.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin nice and healthy, love those leaves
molasses def make that difference

AmishFarmer

pccdrom said:
very nice plants will watch your grow. have u used molasses b4? how often do you foliar feed?
good luck...
Yes I have used it before.I never used it as a foliar feeder before though.I will probaly do it again one more time before they start flowering heavily.Thanks for all the positive comments from everyone else.

AmishFarmer

Bear,thanks for stopping by.Yea,I should have said the smell is getting stronger,lol.Hopefully there won't be any males,so I am looking for a mother.I have the Big Buddah Blue Cheese also.I plan on making some seed with them,eventually.

Last edited:
W

WeldFlash420

Tagged! I'm in too, move over Red I need a seat. :wave: Looking great so far Amish can't wait til she's really stinkin ya up.

AmishFarmer

Thanks for checking in Weld.Here are some more pics.Not much difference but I like pics.Spread the plants out a little more.There are 6 skunk plants that are on thin ice if more room is needed.The canopy is very full,lots of budding sites.Still no sign of hairs.Maybe one or two.Things should take off soon.I hope.

That last pic is the skunk plants.They just want some more light.

Latest posts

Latest posts