What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

H3ad goes Coco

REZDOG

Veteran
H3ad,just fer' fun,here's a C99,the other (pineapple) pheno.... Though not in coco,it's the (last) promix BX run....I'll post a coco C99 pic for comparison,when applicable.

11061c997.jpg

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Awesome, Rez... It'll be cool to see the c99 pheno of c99 side by side pro-mix/coco...

Thanks for the kudos guys :wink:

:smoker:

Here are a few Pics of Sugaree... 14-16ish days of 12/12...

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Sugaree

Sugaree

Dang she looks sweeeeet....if I remember correctly...Sugaree and Casey Jones have the same papa (ECSD)...and that c99 you have....this most definitely looks like a dank cross....how much does Sugaree stretch?
By the way....every single plant you've shown is looking real real good....you got this coco shit DOWN..... :respect:
Lucas formula and e-salts....very impressive :yes:

G

h3ad damnit, how ya do dat? lol. You putting baby powder on those or what? Just kidding man, but Jeeze. When I grow up I wanna be just like you, hehe.

Seriously, great job! I'm growing for myself only so I'm gonna be ok with what I get, but I always want to do the best at anything I tackle and looks like you got the best. Gives me something to aim for.

Sounds like you've got a great wife too. Interested in a trade? I've got one that's a one owner and never been wrecked. She squeaks a little every now and then, sometimes you can hear the air leaks in her, she's definitely got exhaust problems, and she has a tendency to boil over at times, but I'm willing to pitch in 3 dogs with the deal!!! lmfao. Just kiddin... maybe!

Edited:
Forgot to mention, she's got extra padding so you'll be comfy while you're listening to her hiss and puttin up with the exhaust fumes!!! Nice, huh?

Peace man

The moj is slinkin back to his POS grow

Last edited:
G

the PG c99 looks spectacular! you've definitley got things dialed in, I can't wait to see pics in a month or so.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
H3ad
howzit ? Just some bea UDful plants man that OE is just a beaut.. As all of them are but she really caught my I... Ill be back off to see bout the ea/en... bbl peace..

sack

jimjay

Everything looks great H3ad!! I gotta ask a couple questions though. You say you use tap. How is the quality? Have you ever used the hard water micro? I am wondering if i should use the hard water micro since my water is 150 ppm at .5 conversion. Also what does the pur filter do for your water? Thanks :joint:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
The difference in the hardwater micro is lower Ca... If there is already alot of Ca in your tap water it may be a good Idea, otherwise... I'm not sure exactly what effect the filter has mineral wise, but it makes the water taste better, and I'm not gonna flush with bad tasting water...

T

tricky

i knew you would love the cocco i feed for 2 waterings then next is plain water then back to feeding helps keep salt build up down

need to buy some casey soon now lol :joint:

G

Neptune said:
haha mojo... nice nice. :p

Dude, I hope I didn't piss h3ad off. In re-thinkin it though, I'm kinda glad he's not gonna take me up on it. I was really gonna hate to part with the dogs, lmfao. :wave:

Seriously, nobody here really knows me other than what they read, but I'm damned lucky to have the woman I've got and wouldn't trade her for the world. As you can probably tell, I tend to be a little "full of shit" at times and she puts up with it well. She's a keeper.

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice one G3had, great to see everything is going the way you want :yes:

had a great time at the cup and i want to congratulate you on the success of the Casey Jones. i really liked it and can't wait to start them seeds i got a few weeks back.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Tricky... I am just starting to see the slight burning on the tips, I think I may do one plain water watering to let them catch up... but yeah you were right, I do love the coco....

mojo... I don't get mad... thought you were joking, and found it funny, too... :D

Gaius... Thanks bro, looking forward to your casey grow...

falling behind on posting up pics... Have some several days old... Random shots of veg and a few buds as well I'll try to have up in a bit...

G

looking great! I noticed that my coco plants, although smaller in stature than my previous soil runs, had much larger fan leaves all around. I just trimmed some off the SOL mix i have in flower and some were huge, even bigger than my great big paws.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I know, Nuck... That was the other Day... There are much larger fans in there now... amazing...

Thanks Brah :wave:

:smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts