What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bullseye has a go with coco

bullseye

hey gauis how you do'ing dude got some pics ready 2go i used hammerhead by an instead of canna pk even though i've got a full bottle sat around somewere . and the stuff burnt the shit out of them still looking great but i feel they could be alot fatter going to hit the yield aswell me thinks .but by fuck its sweet smelling and dripping in resin going to make some nice fresh buble for the 420.we now how you like your buble dude.
farmer john thanks very much dude.

bullseye

well the end is insight wow' they are looking nice fat and juicy and smelling lovely . so if you dont like looking at fatbuds dripping in resin lookaway now! lol just fucking around but they do look good dont they?

bullseye

glanced back a few pages and noticed the pics i just posted have got mixed in with early 'er post ? dont now how ?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey bullseye

what a divine run you've made of it man. those colas look seriously dangerous, lol. talk about some elephant dicks man :yes:

i love this one, just had to full size her.....when is harvest? must be very soon, eh? :wave:

16257ic_mag_0071.jpg

edited to add this one too, it shows what a perfect canopy you achieved, with your trees. this system should be called a tree of green. do you recall how many plants per lamp you have in there? it's not many i remember from the beginning. nor was your veg phase particularly long. a real good job all round, i'm tempted to experiment myself with some bushes. you certainly showed what potential it has. one last question, how much foot print space did you give each 600 watt lamp?

16257ic_mag_0021.jpg

shit one more question, is there an additive or supplement you used, that you would call the magic ingredient? LOL or as per usual an all round well balanced diet with perfect climatic conditions?

peace and happy harvesting :bongsmi:

Last edited:

bullseye

gaius thanks dude there's 6 plants per light ,and the footprints 900 x 11oo they wernt veg for long at all 2 weeks or so i think did'nt think they would grow so fast shit once they get going in coco they fly .next time def smaller to flower.things are shutting down though for 6-12 mths . gutted clones sitting on mothers and cant use them got some nice shiva;s sexing and a tasty k2 mum and the armogededon .be back in action soon hopefully oh' the bloom stims were an's big bud ,overdrive and pk that plants def class A genetics and has big potential next time .take it easy gaius .bullseye!
eddie thanks dude your grow ain't looking bad either dude i will be watching close

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
bulls eye.... what coco are you using... did you prep it in any way.... can it be obtained at a local garden store...(they have coco) I want to go from hydroton to coco but need to know if there is anything I should do prep wise, or anything to look out for... THanks in advance.....

bullseye

berry i used 100% canna coco just give it a good watering with ph nutes 0.6ec and thats it
gdawg thanks dude

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
will you do us some harvest shots bullseye? would be wicked to see some whole plant shots when you cut them down. also some close ups for the macro lovers would be awesome.

great thread, lots of details. perfect example of what coco can do with the right genetics and nutrients and last but certainly not least, a green thumb. :D

skin

bullseye can i ask about your experience and opinion of your bluelab maestro ? got one but havent used yet , are there any tips you can offer ? sorry dont mean to highjack your thread but i can see from your pics you use one .
thanks and sorry again

bullseye

skin the meastro was only in there for the ec and ph readings @ a glance.never used it for doseing got it cheap of a pal there supposed to be excellent though.think i'll bang it on ebay got no plans for useing it ,sorry can't help dude.bullseye

Latest posts

Latest posts