What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

nandro

jimjay said:
Is that the same pk going around the bay?

1st of all, thanks for tha kind words, man. Nope. It's Kyle Kushman's cut before he started making hybrids with it and at close to 30 days 12/12 - I'm definetely understanding why. I am not in Cali, no do I get club clones. Everything is straight from tha sources & verified. This is PRE-Prop 215 gear. Early 90s straight-up Kush with some amazing attributes.

DrLongbottom said:
man all that sugar greased up my screen
:moon: looking nice bro

DLB :joint:

Thanks, my brutha. If only you could get a whiff. I wish they made car fresheners in Purple Kush scent. :D

My dear-friend, THA CAT LADY, what's shakin m'lady?? Nice to see you poke yer head in.

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nandro man, those kush buds are looking frosty as hell, lol. i mean frosty as the north pole. for real they are gonna be so covered in trichomes by the time they are done, it's sick.:D

now that's gonna be some nice head stash. :joint:

nandro

gaiusmarius said:
nandro man, those kush buds are looking frosty as hell, lol. i mean frosty as the north pole. for real they are gonna be so covered in trichomes by the time they are done, it's sick.:D

now that's gonna be some nice head stash. :joint:

Very kind words, MR.G, you're too kind. Thanks, friend. I love my girls and they seem to love me back.

Typical, hard-as-hell, golfball, resin-laden Kushy nugs... Gotta' love 'em.

KQ, Mendo Purps & Jack Herer pix commin' soon.
Peace,

G

hello nandro :joint:
looking awesome as always, that KK PK is looking mighty fine brother.....looking forward to the mendo purp pics its the last purple on my list of purps to get, HUMM well it was untill you killed it with that KKpurple does it ever end hahahaha........
sweet :joint:

nandro

jaws said:
does it ever end hahahaha........

Nope.

As long as I'm around, I will be growing nothing but top-shelfs. I'm about to do a huge seedrun on some landrace Afghanis and Kushes, gathered from tha highest peaks to tha lowest valleys [thanks, bro :wave:]. Looking for that pure purple Kush male, then it's party time for tha girls.

Thanks for stopping by, J
Peace,

G

hello nandro..
most difinitly my plessure my friend, been awhile but the name mendo keeps hitting me right in the face hahaha almost like taunt if you will....i'll be checking back in to see the new pic's....
very nice..

nandro

Mendo puttin' tha funk on. High'ya, Mendo. :wave:

14495mendopurps4.JPG

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope.

As long as I'm around, I will be growing nothing but top-shelfs. I'm about to do a huge seedrun on some landrace Afghanis and Kushes, gathered from tha highest peaks to tha lowest valleys [thanks, bro ]. Looking for that pure purple Kush male, then it's party time for tha girls.

oooh damn dont tease me, all i want is a pk male. over ANYTHING else out there. i wish you the best of luck on those!

oh and please tell me the kk pk can get big nugs? or is it another " low yielder".

G

ahh nice pic dude, great Question by jaykush would love to hear the answer to it as well...
very nice :joint:

nandro

jaykush said:
oooh damn dont tease me, all i want is a pk male. over ANYTHING else out there. i wish you the best of luck on those!

oh and please tell me the kk pk can get big nugs? or is it another " low yielder".

Good yielder, regular speed vegger [nowhere near slow] and pumps out good-sized nugs. None of this scores of little popcorn Kush nugs shit. Straight-up dense, heavy, nuggy nugs.

Thanks, jay. Will keep you updated on tha pures.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe cool, maybe i should have said supposed to be low yielder, as any kush can be pimped to yield out. specially outdoors! most just don't got the skills.

nandro

jaykush said:
hehe cool, maybe i should have said supposed to be low yielder, as any kush can be pimped to yield out. specially outdoors! most just don't got the skills.

Ed Zackary!

Peace,

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
second to last is the money shot. i see the fans are starting to turn a bit colored. looks sorta rusty.

nandro

You've said it before, yourlself, bro. PK can sometimes be nearly all-green with some purple hues here and there, like the nugs I will post now, and then sometimes they purp from tha inside, starting with tha calyxs, to tha fan leaf tip. Depends on how long you take PK, tha longer tha darker. I plan on taking this one to at least 69.

Thanks for tha props on tha shots, that'd be neat if your predictions are right.
Peace,

14495purplekush1.JPG

Last edited:
G

hey bro sweet buds and some killer pics, thanks for sharing..
peace bro :joint:

nandro

32 Days

32 Days

It's getting rediculous. I can't wait 'til harvest. OG Killer Queen, a hashmaker's dream. The entire plant is covered and you can't help but rub up against her and get this whiff of straight dank ass shit, it's hard to explain.

14495kqflower71.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts