What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

13 Ladies Harvested...

Ganico

Veteran
"pineapple krush" ???? DAMN!

Is that Pineapple Punch x Kerala Krush??

Please tell more about that strain

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
please please please more info!

awesome harvest man, congrats!

dry weights, flower times, etc. the more data the better!

G

Great pic's and plants! is that pure thai?
That really is an amazing selection of smoke you have!
~neilspotshop

killabrown420

do not envy you trimming all those girls...but i'm sure the smoke is WELL worth the time

what is the stuff on the foil? iso hash?

Very nice spliffs...love the organization u got...cant wait to see the smoke report once ur hands an brain recover once again good job man

ManyManySpliffs

Smoke Report on the Way..

Smoke Report on the Way..

I know you've all been anxious as have I. The buds are all fully dry and in the curing process, the Juicyfruit was still alittle moist and had alittle ammonia smell start to form but I air dried her and back in the jar she went. The final dry weight is alittle hard to come by considering I smoked a few ounces already I'm sure and I dont wanna mix all the buds together and weigh em. So when I have the time I'll individually weigh each and post em. With this much weight I try not to disturb my hiding place as little as possible. In the mean time between time, ciao.

killabrown420 do not envy you trimming all those girls...but i'm sure the smoke is WELL worth the time
what is the stuff on the foil? iso hash?

yes kb420 that is iso hash. Made from about 2 and a half ounces of trim and about a quarter ounce of molded bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts