What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Identifying the problem - PICTURES

duke1992

Hello!

Need some help identifying the problem. Small yellow spots forming on leaves, maybe leave edges tipped upwards/downwards? Anyway look at the pictures. I am seeing this only with 2 plants, rest are doing fine.
Maybe nutrient deficiency? I repoted them to 11l pots about 7-10 days ago, the soil is plagron light mix (only for 1 week of fertilizers in them).

Blazeee

Veteran
Your plants look good to me.

Judging from the 1st, 2nd and 4th pic looks like you may have spilt a few drops of water on the leaves when watering them, causing it to get scorched when the light came on.

Normally the lower leaves will start to yellow up after a while and i just pluck them off and forget about them.

Maybe wait to see what others have to say but to me it looks like you may have just split a few drops of water on the leaves causing them to get scorched once lights came on.

Wish you all the best with the grow