What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just another defoliation dokumentation - pics

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi
Here´s the dokumentation of my defoliation experiment.
Two very different strains.

I´ll let the pics talk, but feel free to ask

Here are the first two girls - same strain. 12/12 for 4 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

maimunji

Great count me. I never defoliate. Prefer to tight them away from colas but lets see what I miss this way. I always want to see good side by side from good grower. Who know I may will start defoliate next time.
:tiphat:

starke

:lurk: Watching with great interest as I tried defol in flower on my current grow for the first time. Happy with the results so far.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Excellent idea.... what strains are they, if you don’t mind me asking?

First strain is Original Skunk Fast (seedsman).
Grown from female seeds.

One week later. Flowering for 11 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

hoki2test

Veteran
Awesome Thread Paddi....I'm all eyes watching the outcome of this,Thank you for taking the time to post this up

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Awesome Thread Paddi....I'm all eyes watching the outcome of this,Thank you for taking the time to post this up
Thanks Bro

The other strain.
Blue Mint. Grown from regular seeds.
Created by FjällHöge - Mountain High Seeds
Starting flowering this day:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
2nd defoliation 11 days into flower

2nd defoliation 11 days into flower

Sorry Bro but I'm a little bit slow and simple:comfort: but just so I got my facts strait... You done defoliation before putting plants into flower than again 11 days into flower?....is this correct?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
What size pots are those?
6 liter I guess.

Sorry Bro but I'm a little bit slow and simple:comfort: but just so I got my facts strait... You done defoliation before putting plants into flower than again 11 days into flower?....is this correct?
I think you got it right.
I will not follow a certain scedule.
Heavy defoliation all the way through the grow, or none defoliation - or almost non. Dead leaves will be removed.

Here they are together in different light (same age as last pics)

picture.php

picture.php

Sticky Sat

Thanks for this interesting thread ! I suscribed :)
I've always wanted to see a side by side and this one is very clearly explained.
Wonder if the results would be the same outdoor though...
In my humble experience it just hasten the rippening of the buds but not the size. Could also depend of the latitude...

Cheers :)

Thanks for this Paddi. :laughing::thank you:

I've been hearing a lot lately about defoliation and have started doing it more myself. This is a great side by side.:woohoo:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sub'd.

Replied technically. For some reason I ignore subscribed threads.

Latest posts

Latest posts