What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OSH/Chem Hz, Dogshit #2 Hz/Chem Hz, and Purpleope/Chem Hz..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Got my testers from OJD today.. As the title says I'll be running OSH, Dogshit Hz #2, and the Purpleope, all crossed to a Chem Hz male.. Added some pics of the veg room and the big flowering room.. I'm working on getting a couple 315w LEC fixtures for veg and a few to mix in with the Gavitas..

Attachments

• 20180424_224017.jpg
    20180424_224017.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 38
  • 20180424_224653.jpg
    20180424_224653.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20180424_224326.jpg
    20180424_224326.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20180424_224433.jpg
    20180424_224433.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my testers from OJD today.. As the title says I'll be running OSH, Dogshit Hz #2, and the Purpleope, all crossed to a Chem Hz male.. Added some pics of the veg room and the big flowering room.. I'm working on getting a couple 315w LEC fixtures for veg and a few to mix in with the Gavitas..

nice looking room count me in, front row as well.:)

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Welcome Darksider and thx..

A little more info.. I'll be using FFOF soil, 2g and 15g smartpots.. I have a co2 generator for the big flowering room.. I'll go over the nutes that will be used in the future.. I did get a bottle of Mammoth P to try out.. This will be my first run with the Gavitas.. Interested to see what I can do with them.. Add some high ceilings, big pots, and some sick ass Haze hybrids.. Sounds like a good time to me... Dying to see what comes out of those OSH beans...

Any questions fire away..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Nice big room, tall ceilings, grow some monsters feller.

Pulling up a seat :tiphat:

For sure.. Thx for checkin in.. Yea 1st run I'll use 15g pots but after I choose 1 to keep, I'll run cuts of that in 30's.. See what they can really do... Man I really like the greenhouse that you have.. I need to pm you and get some more info..

Thx OakyJoe...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
48hrs 100% germ on all 40 seeds.. Kick ass way to start off...

Last edited:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I'm in on this one too O.G!!

Good to have ya Bobbo.. Gonna do my best to put on a good show for everyone..

I'll be topping and training the hell outta them to bush them out as much as possible.. Need as many bud sites as I can get.. I've been thinking of trying a trellis just haven't done one before.. I've always run bush type grows... Any thoughts or suggestions for these Haze hybrids are welcome...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I have another room that is 10'x11' that has 2 Gavita pro e-series 1000e de fixtures in it that's also available for use.. Also have a room that's 10'x10' that has nothing in it that could be put to use in the near future... I was in the process of getting some Sun Systems 630w LEC fixtures but some shit came up, but I'll definitely be adding them eventually.. Would like to mix them in with the Gavitas..

Last edited:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Just took a look at them and 15 are already above ground.. These suckers are ready to take off...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
All but 2 are above ground and looking good... I'm hoping for 25 females, more would always be nice tho.. Thinking something like 10 days in the cups, 3 wks in 2g pots, then 1-2 wks in 15g pots before I switch the lights.. I'll veg them under the big lights once they hit the 15g pots.. They'll be topped multiple times and tied down.. Want some big ass bushes.. Baby trees if you will...

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
That’ll do it, I usually go 2-3 weeks in cups simply cus they can stand it, and I can pack more of those cups on my top shelf.. so more moving thru the program. You don’t need that in ur case tho, but maybe 2 full weeks in the 15g before 12/12 so the roots use every inch of that pot before slowing down their spread.

I tried everything with big trees, ended up with 6’ steel plant stakes... pricey, but they last & do the trick... but that’s AFTER putting them in tomatoe cages & once they’ve grown thru. I’ve tried lots of cages, get the square ones, the round (cone shape) ones get floppy & the plants easily push them over. I would always veg, top and bush as you describe, them add those cages as I moved them into the final pot size.

Your gunna have a show man! BANG THAT PLACE OUT!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
That’ll do it, I usually go 2-3 weeks in cups simply cus they can stand it, and I can pack more of those cups on my top shelf.. so more moving thru the program. You don’t need that in ur case tho, but maybe 2 full weeks in the 15g before 12/12 so the roots use every inch of that pot before slowing down their spread.

I tried everything with big trees, ended up with 6’ steel plant stakes... pricey, but they last & do the trick... but that’s AFTER putting them in tomatoe cages & once they’ve grown thru. I’ve tried lots of cages, get the square ones, the round (cone shape) ones get floppy & the plants easily push them over. I would always veg, top and bush as you describe, them add those cages as I moved them into the final pot size.

Your gunna have a show man! BANG THAT PLACE OUT!

Thx for the input man.. Yeah def gonna have to cage them cause I'm planning on having some beasts.. Never tried the square ones.. Definitely gonna look into those..

sdd420

Veteran
I’m in just a little late. Looks like a really good setup for these babies. Good luck