What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLDIES NEVER DIE

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
This edition is meant to rescue my old cuts that I keep in my reserve. It is a simple work and not of authentic cannabis aging. I have only used my Old Widow to make an F1, selected at the end of the 90 'in the north of Spain and that is ideal to make feminized seeds. It does not create hermies when it is crossed with other mommies and it does not usually dominate in the crossings made, it usually shortens the flowering of the plants with the longest flowering and increases the production of the used mother.

• AFGHAN SKUNK X OLD WIDOW
  • SKUNK #1 03’ X OLD WIDOW
  • SUPER SKUNK 99 X OLD WIDOW
  • ROSETTA STONE 01’ X OLD WIDOW
  • BLUEBERRY 01’ X OLD WIDOW
  • BLACK DOMINA 98’ X OLD WIDOW
  • SUPER SILVER HAZE 98’ X OLD WIDOW
  • EXODUS CHEESE 87’ X OLD WIDOW
  • SHISHKABERRY 03’ X OLD WIDOW
  • MK ULTRA 04’ X OLD WIDOW
  • OLD WIDOW S1

I hope you like it, for me they are part of my collection and I am happy to share with the whole community part of our history. A work with regular seeds is always better but this is a small series that I have done to check the quality of these feminized seeds. I hope you do not dislike me for this reason.

I only wish the best for everyone!

Old Widow
20180218_093642.jpg

Old Widow Reversed
widow reversed.jpg

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
that old widow looks pretty flame.

got some nice oldies in the collection there mate,

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
AFGHAN SKUNK aka ICE x Old WIdow

AFGHAN SKUNK aka ICE x Old WIdow

Hi, my friends!

Another photo from the series Oldies Never Dies. This variety is well known in Barcelona as ICE. Taste very similar to Exodus. Only the best for everyone!

Best vibes from Barca !!

salt_20180228_225840_418.jpg

salt_20180228_225928_568.jpg

Burt

Veteran
Great looking oldies
What is your reversing technique?
I’ve never see so much pollen on a reversed female before!

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
Great looking oldies
What is your reversing technique?
I’ve never see so much pollen on a reversed female before!

Hello Friend!!

Thank you, especially the plant that I used to carry out the reversion. I have tried many cuts that I keep but this is one of the best without a doubt.

The technique is my own made with my own doses of silver and sodium. I think that is not the most important thing. No doubt looking for a good female plant that has no tendency to hermaphroditism.

I only wish you the best my bro !!

Burt

Veteran
I’m now following you on Instagram and am stunned by what I see-all the best to you and maybe I’ll get lucky with your amnesia x black domina drop in the future

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
My friends, how is everything going? Now everyone is always talking about unstabilized polyhybrid, and the same genetics always grow.

Not only work with feminized. This is a work of regular lines. I hope you like it too....

Jamaican Blueberry is a strain that brought Cannabiogen closer to all of us. It was a friend of mine who selected a beautiful female that I pollinated with a Socaldawg male, if it is correct the crossing is a ChemD bx. Well friends, there I leave you a picture.

Regards!!

I only wish you the best my brows !!

Jamaican Blueberry x Socaldawg ( ChemD male)
20160205_153300.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
that old widow looks pretty flame.

got some nice oldies in the collection there mate!!!

Hi mate!!! Thx for the support. I love the oldies :biggrin:

I'll show you a little to all the ladies. I hope you like them all!

Best vibes !!

View attachment 450696

Old Widow

That afghan skunk looks chunky.
taste like the exodus? id like to try that.

and yes you'll be seeing me soon,
wouldn't miss 420with our Barcelona brothers!
:tiphat:

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
I’m now following you on Instagram and am stunned by what I see-all the best to you and maybe I’ll get lucky with your amnesia x black domina drop in the future

Hi mate!!! Thx for the words :tiphat:

I think that I have some photos of Amnesia x Black Domina. Im going to search in my photobook.

Best vibes!!

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
Hi farmers!!!

Another lady crossed with my Old Widow. These are phenos grown from seed. My selection of Shishkaberry is from the early 2000s - cherry smell on most plants. Very resiona and perfect to perform hash. Now that they are made in "fresh" the aroma of Cherry is impressive. Best vibes my brows !!!

20180218_094157.jpg

Shishkaberry x Old Widow

Latest posts

Latest posts