What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Queen Seeds - OG Kush

nick11

Veteran
Looks nice...royal queen is super affordable too. How's the smell on those girls?

I got a few OG kush seeds as a TY for being patient with a vendor.

I popped just the one bean. It's vegging great under cfl. I wont have flower room for a while so I'm vegging her slowly. She isnt stinky right now. If you rub the stem you get a light, pleasant, slightly musky/funky scent.

Right after i posted that pic I potted that plant up. It's amazing how they sense the bigger space and seemingly expand over night. I'll give a pic update soon. Super healthy looking plant

Finally moved her into the flower room. Single plant in about 7gal of soil.

Attachments

• 3-2 og 1.jpg
    3-2 og 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 34
  • 3-2 OG.jpg
    3-2 OG.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 29

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Looks pretty dank, calyxes and trichs look OGK like too. Been looking for pix of this, thanks.

Is it very potent?

i bet i stilol have got a month left on this girl who is already at 8 weeks plus. Not what I was expecting.

Attachments

• 4-7 og.jpg
    4-7 og.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 39

kickarse

Hey kick, in your experience how many days of flowering is typical for RQ OG Kush?

You want a min of 60 days inside, outside add a week.
I found 3 different types, one finishes a bit early, one really solid and chunky, and one really tall and sticky(the best) the last two need a bit more time, 9 and 1/2-10 weeks

You want a min of 60 days inside, outside add a week.
I found 3 different types, one finishes a bit early, one really solid and chunky, and one really tall and sticky(the best) the last two need a bit more time, 9 and 1/2-10 weeks

I'm thinking I've got mislabeled beans. I did confirm with io haze that the seeds they sent were RQ OG Kush but I'm doubtful. Going by the pic of my plant above, I would not be surprised if it needed another 30days.

On the bright side the buds are massive and the (mystery) girl smells delicious.

An amazing yielder. After more research it seems that 70-80 days is not unusual for this strain.

Attachments

• 4-24 og.jpg
    4-24 og.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 38