What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

Eleutherios

Hey man Miss my Skype calls with Nev yes guys avoid anything to do with old
School BA he took Nev and I for a ride for sure , I am working with a bunch of grail
Gear in Jamaica now .
Bush grown I sent you my email
Just wanted to say that I have had many misadventures and lost many genetics due to them, but through it all, a line, that I made years ago, with your cup winning G13 x Haze cut, has been one of my most prized possessions. Kudos.

Raho

Veteran
Hey man Miss my Skype calls with Nev yes guys avoid anything to do with old
School BA he took Nev and I for a ride for sure
, I am working with a bunch of grail
Gear in Jamaica now .
Bush grown I sent you my email
Thanks for posting this Charles.
I have been telling people to avoid those guys for years.

Seems like I remember you 3 had plans to go into business together but then something happened, the deal collapsed, and the guy went on selling you and Nev's genetics anyway?

Can you share a bit of detail on how it all went down?
I know people don't like to share that kind of story usually, but I think it's a public service to warn people away from scammers like Old School BA.
Since I wasn't directly involved in what happened, there is always a reason to doubt the stories.
You can solve that here :tiphat:

Thanks Charles!

Raho

Veteran
BTW @Charles-scott
The post of @bushweed's that you replied to was approx 7 years old.
That was a good catch on that post about them.

1675784236197.png

Bushweed himself has not logged on here for a couple of years now maybe?

Airloom

Veteran
Who still offers this gem outside from Old school BA?

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:
I got on a wait list for some by Blackbird Preservation shortly after signing up here. Kangas genetics seemed to be the most stable and well regarded. I think the repro was offered via Seeds Here Now

Anyone else chime in correct the old guys memory….
They offered Mullumbimby 2 Step as well

blondie

Yes.. new lights, new soil, new tent, new grow bags. Very dry and I’m still dialing in. But.. the mm x hz 21 is finishing fairly well. I had a male shoot pollen about day 5 and it must have pollinated my entire tent. It seeded my one female mm hz. Also I’ve got a ton of punta Rosa x mm hz 21 seeds. Better view of the mm hz .

Attachments

• 3BE15991-C026-4D1B-A7FE-71C3AD673D50.jpeg
    3BE15991-C026-4D1B-A7FE-71C3AD673D50.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56

thugpoet

Yes.. new lights, new soil, new tent, new grow bags. Very dry and I’m still dialing in. But.. the mm x hz 21 is finishing fairly well. I had a male shoot pollen about day 5 and it must have pollinated my entire tent. It seeded my one female mm hz. Also I’ve got a ton of punta Rosa x mm hz 21 seeds. Better view of the mm hz .

Yeah, I live in a dry area as well, so Humidifier is obligatory at least for veg/stretch.
Let us know how she smokes. Did you get yours from Old school BA?

Cannamicably,

blondie

Most times I looked humidity was low 40s. Sometimes, down into the 30s. Not great. I did cut a small lower bud few days ago and vaped it up. Taste was neutral but high was elevating. It was still pretty wet when I force vaped it.

Seeds were from: https://coloradosativas.com/seeds
Not listed anymore but mm x Oaxacan ss is listed still.

Last edited:

thugpoet

Most times I looked humidity was low 40s. Sometimes, down into the 30s. Not great. I did cut a small lower bud few days ago and vaped it up. Taste was neutral but high was elevating. It was still pretty wet when I force vaped it.

Seeds were from: https://coloradosativas.com/seeds
Not listed anymore but mm x Oaxacan ss is listed still.

Wow. That looks like a really good breeder for NLD enthusiasts. The MM x Oxacan SS looks nice and they have standalone Mullumbimby Madness as well.
Thanks, brother.
Get a digital Humidifier, you won't regret it, following the VPD does wonders for growth and plant health.

Cannamicably,

variant

Do you still have any mm x hz 21?

rolandomota

2 to 4 more weeks on those to fully ripen but most definitely good enough to harvest. They are more like 14 to 16 weeks to finish . Good job though I wonder how the high is different from this early harvest

How are they smelling?

Maria Sanchez

2 to 4 more weeks on those to fully ripen but most definitely good enough to harvest. They are more like 14 to 16 weeks to finish . Good job though I wonder how the high is different from this early harvest

How are they smelling?
The NLD pheno went another 10 days and the fast pheno was cut that day.

Definitely two different phenos from the shape and time, and the size of the calyxes, but the highs are very similar.

Winter growing meant low temps and extremely high humidity -- 80%+ every day for weeks, and tiny spots of botrytis were appearing.

The smells are hard to put my finger on, to be honest. More fruity but also with a sandalwood / cedar backnote. They need some curing, of course, so I'm trying not to smoke too much of it now. (I have more of the SSSTN, which is another head trip!)

Early testing shows both are very up highs, sociable and friendly, find myself chatting away -- strangely coherently yet high as a kite. Need more testing on the NLD pheno as I have only tested once.

I've got eight seedling already started from seeds of the fast pheno x ThaiFrican (being Outback Haze 2 clone x (Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male)), first leaves already quite NLD. Still have 4 (?) seeds left of these NHz x MM F2 crosses though, for next fall to winter season.

variant

The NLD pheno went another 10 days and the fast pheno was cut that day.

Definitely two different phenos from the shape and time, and the size of the calyxes, but the highs are very similar.

Winter growing meant low temps and extremely high humidity -- 80%+ every day for weeks, and tiny spots of botrytis were appearing.

The smells are hard to put my finger on, to be honest. More fruity but also with a sandalwood / cedar backnote. They need some curing, of course, so I'm trying not to smoke too much of it now. (I have more of the SSSTN, which is another head trip!)

Early testing shows both are very up highs, sociable and friendly, find myself chatting away -- strangely coherently yet high as a kite. Need more testing on the NLD pheno as I have only tested once.

I've got eight seedling already started from seeds of the fast pheno x ThaiFrican (being Outback Haze 2 clone x (Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male)), first leaves already quite NLD. Still have 4 (?) seeds left of these NHz x MM F2 crosses though, for next fall to winter season.
If you ever make F3's please lmk!!

Maria Sanchez

I planned to, but it didn't work out. Full journal in my sig. Please check it out.

Dropped 4 of these, all four came up and grew nicely. Two male and two female. Trimmed the males back a bit delay their pollen dropping to time with the ladies. But its a guerilla grow so no daily access to the garden, and cut the boys down before they seeded everything completely.

Still managed to dust them both on a lower bud or two with a male ThaiFrican (Outback Haze 2 clone x (Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male)), and have a few dozen seeds from each female. Still have four more beans of this NHz x MM F2, though, and will run them all together looking for at least 1 male and 1 female.

Maria Sanchez

Give OJD an email. He still has a range of regs and fems.

Regs: 4 different phenos of (NH18 x MM) X (NH21 x MML)
Fems: NH21 x MML S1

He also has
(Swiss Thai Nevil two different phenos) x (NH21 x MML male)
(Outback Haze two different phenos) x (NH21 x MML male)
(Thai Neville OG Diesel) x (NH21 x MML male)
Hazeolope x (NH21 x MML male)
And a bunch of other nice crosses with the NH21 x MML,
and also other NHz phenos x MM.

variant

Give OJD an email. He still has a range of regs and fems.

Regs: 4 different phenos of (NH18 x MM) X (NH21 x MML)
Fems: NH21 x MML S1

He also has
(Swiss Thai Nevil two different phenos) x (NH21 x MML male)
(Outback Haze two different phenos) x (NH21 x MML male)
(Thai Neville OG Diesel) x (NH21 x MML male)
Hazeolope x (NH21 x MML male)
And a bunch of other nice crosses with the NH21 x MML,
and also other NHz phenos x MM.
Thank you so much! Is the MML a longer flowering type of MM or is there a different parent in there?

Latest posts

Latest posts