What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Goo

phog

Veteran
got some orange goo here, really exicted about this one. the genetics are (ae77calio x spacequeen) x hashiva) x nor cal goo. a few others that have run 'em are very happy with 'em- orange candy dankness.

here we go...

picture.php

picture.php

N

Nondual

Coooool. You did a great job with the Cherry Cakes and looking forward to this grow. I recently got some Orange Goo beans and have heard nothing but great things. Gave them to a friend here to grow out and know he will do them justice. I think you got a head start on him though :biggrin:

phog

Veteran
nondual- im glad you'll join me for this one man, ive heard great things as well. the first live plant i ever saw was ae77calio- smelled like a skunky orange grove-mmhm.

opus- grab a seat my friend!

the youngins are adjusted to their cups, happy and healthy. they will be topped and transplanted in a few days-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

puma

hello PHOG:tiphat:
damn brother you got those looking great and i think i will sub this thread.......
beautiful:artist::blowbubbles:

Opus53

iv got room for them if you dont feel like it phog:laughing:

well loved grow buddy, i cant wait for the flowers:dance013:

bests opus

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Who made this??? Just put some in flower recently... Look just like the pics...
How they turn out?? Not a lot of info out there on this one...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thanks mj.... Did u grow it???? Or know any one that did???? Ill get some pics of what i got in the next few days... 4 girls 2 nice males n I killed 2 males that were weak.... 3 girls are super short indica types have 1 that's hybridish looking alittle more then double the size of her sisters, much better branching , hopefully she is the winner... Plants have just normal plant smell so far but its very early flower...just a bit surprising cause most tangi, orange types have that orange on the stem early...
Anyone know if 4 dragons is around??? Still making seeds???

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking despite the HPS glow.

As far as I know 4D peruses the forum from time to time. Try shooting him a pm.

I've had a jar of orange goo in the stash for a while. I've not grown any yet. I believe the initial release was tested at skunk mag forums.