What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floralicious plus+ Sensei Cal-Mag+ Dyna-gro Foliage alright to combine altogether?

TeachMeTheWay

Is it alright to mix all of these together in a container for feeding? Or would it not work because their all different brands.

iBogart

Veteran
I'd drop the cal mag and run the floralicious at half dose. Dyna grow on it's own has all the corners covered.

TeachMeTheWay

So mixing in the required nutes needed for the plant i can use liquid nutrient from different manufacturers (FF, GH, botanic, dyna-gro) into the same watering container and itll work? I'm worried that once I mix the nutes in the water there's going to be some sort of chemical blockage therefore causing a bite burn to the plant from not getting the micro it needs

iBogart

Veteran
So mixing in the required nutes needed for the plant i can use liquid nutrient from different manufacturers (FF, GH, botanic, dyna-gro) into the same watering container and itll work? I'm worried that once I mix the nutes in the water there's going to be some sort of chemical blockage therefore causing a bite burn to the plant from not getting the micro it needs

Like I said, the dyna gro has everything the plant needs. You do run a risk of burning your plants or causing other toxicity issues when mixing other brands together. It comes down to knowing your plants and what they like. If this is your first run with these nutes on an unfamiliar strain I'd start off with just the dyna gro at half strength and bump up the ppm from there. Better to under feed than to over feed. Take notes during your grow. Next round experiment with the floralicous and see if you like the results. Again, I don;t expect the cal mag supplement to be necessary with the dyna gro.

I've grown with foilage pro at half strength on bagseed wth great results. Like, I don;t see how the plants could grow any better. In fact, I've grown them at full strength and had leaf clawing issues. I mean, we're not growing melons here.

Latest posts

Latest posts