What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

legal recreational in play

igrowone

Veteran
not saying i'm too enthused about her
but this does put the issue in play
gonna love the debates

NEW YORK (AP) - Actress Cynthia Nixon, who is challenging incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo for the Democratic nomination, has come out in favor of legalizing recreational marijuana.

The New York Times reports Tuesday the "Sex and the City" star told supporters at a private fundraiser in Manhattan she would legalize pot and put a tax on it to raise revenue for New York.

Cuomo has been long been dubious about legalizing weed beyond limited medical use.

Nixon plans to discuss her run for New York governor on "The Wendy Williams Show" on Wednesday.

State Sen. John DeFrancisco, of Syracuse, and Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro have announced bids for the GOP nomination.

BicycleJoe

I wrote to normal but I never got an answer. Does possession of Seeds count as cultivation in NYS. Can each seed be counted as a potental plaint in a prosecution.

igrowone

Veteran
I wrote to normal but I never got an answer. Does possession of Seeds count as cultivation in NYS. Can each seed be counted as a potental plaint in a prosecution.

i've not seen that used in any court cases in my neck of NY
but with conspiracy laws, just about anything goes
for a small grower probably not a danger unless it looks like you're getting ready to upscale your operation

Latest posts

Latest posts