What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

89' Northern Lights #5 Grow

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Some info:

I Recieved 22 beans of NL5 but decided to pop half, the germ rate was at 100% 11/11. These seeds started out slow taking 3 days to show tap roots and 9 days for the serrated leaves.

mack 10

Veteran
Nice. Keep us updated.
NL used to be no1.

Is the nl5 clone still alive?
Anyonevstill holding her?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Lineage

Lineage

These are supposed to be Neville's unreleased NL#5 bx, crossed back to the NL#5 cut. In other words an almost pure NL5.

Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
I'm curious on how large of an open pollination the generations wete to get to F6.

If I recall correctly, her flowers lose little drying. A gem from the pics and not to be lost.

marmarb

Just received my order from Mel 2 packs if 89 nl5 and 2 packs of buckeye purple. She said once the nl5 seeds are gone she won't be making another batch so get them while you can $125 @ pack.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
The stretch is caused by vegging them under an HPS.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts