What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEW Colorado Growers Thread

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the previous Colorado Growers Thread hit the ceiling, 10000+ posts, 700+ pages and nearly 7 years; let's keep it up in the rocky mountain state !
:tiphat:

link to previous Colorado Growers Thread, lots of great info in there; worth a read if you are looking for insight into the Colorado scene:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136398

S

SooperSmurph

Pleasure to be the first posting here, love me or hate me, I always seem to be lurking :)

MileHighGlass

That's pretty incredible that the thread got so big, or there are to many people in Colorado with to much time on their hands. :)

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I will pull up a chair and watch this one. The weather forecasters missed this one as they guessed 2-4 inches. There was 3 feet of snow on the driveway and sidewalks. LOL

MileHighGlass

Well I guess I need to post something so I can find this again.

Hey SeafOur, on these http://www.arbico-organics.com/product/beneficial-nematodes-triple-threat-combo/beneficial-nematodes
I keep reading they only live about 2 weeks. Is there any way to keep them alive longer for multi apps? In Pueblo we are lower than most so what would be good time of year for introducing the nematodes or other beneficials here in Colorado? When should I start ordering what?

I keep mine in the fridge for multiple months and so far so good. I have to replenish them about every 6 weeks in my notill pots so I always keep them on hand. If you go to my thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322427&page=3 I posted a video of a nematode starting to "come back to life" from being in the fridge. I think he had been in there for 4-6 weeks.

I do purchase the scanmask nematodes though. I've tried the arbico nematodes and I ended up switching back.

Yodaweed

Sup all, I live in Colorado, newish to these forums but I got some white fire og, golden goat, and skunk#1 growing now. I also use scanmask nematodes and they work awesome.

Heusinomics

Along for the ride.

We have some incredible growers and great folk here in the mile high threads.
It really is quite fine company and always full of great info.

I'm proud to b part of the co comunity.
Great things happen in the mtns.

Keep up the sho folks. I luv ya.
And oc.
Big ups respect and happy growing.

In for the new thread.

Went to The Green Depot about 6 months ago, and bought some live resin that was shit. I called them out on Facebook, and the manager told me that I was right and it was a shitty batch. I never went back and got my replacement, but I thought it was a kind gesture.

6 months later, the manager contacts me again, to see if things had been made right. Stopped by yesterday, and he hooked me up with some awesome live resin.

Above and beyond.

Last edited:
I keep mine in the fridge for multiple months and so far so good. I have to replenish them about every 6 weeks in my notill pots so I always keep them on hand. If you go to my thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322427&page=3 I posted a video of a nematode starting to "come back to life" from being in the fridge. I think he had been in there for 4-6 weeks.

I do purchase the scanmask nematodes though. I've tried the arbico nematodes and I ended up switching back.

And that brings up a whole host of questions on top of all my others. How do you determine the right mix for your locality (for me Lower Arkansas Valley) and the best times to start introducing them?

S

SooperSmurph

Above and beyond.
Reminds me of that incident a few months ago at Organica when the budtender put too many items in my bag and I brought them back, I wonder if I should visit them and see if that budtender managed to stay out of trouble.

All Cannabis people should treat each other so well, we'd have a much more solid base for resisting things like political bullying, because with so much positive karma in the air there'd be no room for drama, just the power of a huge group of people with a shared cause.

Latest posts

Latest posts