What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrog.. Is my tops to close to each other

Is my tops to close to each other will be flowering soon as that small hole is filled seams like forever lol..

Attachments

• IMG_20170916_212310.jpg
    IMG_20170916_212310.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20170916_212237.jpg
    IMG_20170916_212237.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 11
Ty was thinking they to close like when I flipped the leafs would get bigger and cover other colas lol but if you say not I b
Trust ya

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The leaves may not get bigger, the branches will get longer though. Flip now, or forever grow your screen. You may yet have to deal with excess vegetation.

No worries, still looking good. :)

The leaves may not get bigger, the branches will get longer though. Flip now, or forever grow your screen. You may yet have to deal with excess vegetation.

No worries, still looking good. :)
I was thinking about flipping but was worried I have a bunch of short half of a corn cob buds lol was going moor for longer buds but that would still be good amount of smoke.I have defiantly stripped abunch of
The plant to get moor light toother places but hate removing anything from p!ants