What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I am at day 22 from their soaking. I up potted them to 4x4x4 inch pots today.

I have a picture of before up potting, after, the roots, and them sitting in their pots before up potting.

The runt seed didnt make it so I am down to 4 now. They are on there 3rd set of branches now.

~star~crash~

you guys are doing great ... i miss growing her ...it was really exciting for me when they started to show their stuff.. and Aspen good on U for the stash

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
found a few mature seeds in the CBs1's :dance013: stuck them back in jar untill its empty & see exactly how many i get . but i just put 6 back in tonight .:biggrin:

~star~crash~

found a few mature seeds in the CBs1's :dance013: stuck them back in jar untill its empty & see exactly how many i get . but i just put 6 back in tonight .:biggrin:

LOL ... that must be from the Mystery Males pollen that traveled into every single one of my females last season ... DB i have unintentional cross's from every single plant i ran last year including all the elite cuts ... i intend to run them all this year as it was a gift from the Ganja Gods ..hee hee

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL ... that must be from the Mystery Males pollen that traveled into every single one of my females last season ... DB i have unintentional cross's from every single plant i ran last year including all the elite cuts ... i intend to run them all this year as it was a gift from the Ganja Gods ..hee hee

they might be from a few early hermies ..... if you remember , thats why hammer won't sell the seeds of them .

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive been looking through the 3 CB's and havent found a single ballsack yet. Gonna keep looking though. They're at week 4 roughly so if they were gonna throw some balls I think they would've done it by now.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Before I flipped my plants, I sprayed them like 4x's with Azamax. Stripped them very well then I soaked the Fuk outa them AGAIN bigtime. Thought they were all gone. Shoulda been all gone, but last night I found a few leaves on the Underdawg with spider mites on them. Pulled the plant outa the grow and soaked the living fuk outa it again. Really frustrated at this point. I put the plant in an hour later but kept it away from the others.

Went in the room at lights on this morning and flipped the leaves over with the white spots on them and still had some movers. Squished them with my fingers and took the leaves off. 3 leaves total. WTF?!? I just cant kill these things for good.

~star~crash~

man ..i hope i can get through the next 4.5 months indoors ... i need all that time to square away the winter and prepare for summer grow ...so far i see health & all i can do is keep my fingers crossed

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i just found thrips in my new flower room ..... had to be the used pots of coco . i figured leaving them out to dry in the cold would have killed them off ..... but guess not . bone dry & left in sub freezing temps & the fuckin larva survived ..... go figure !!! i'll strip the lowers & hit them with captian jacks tomorrow after the shop opens .

gonna hit the ones in veg too that i reused , even though theres no sign of them in veg ....... just never fuckin ends does it ???

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Just found a few more leaves which were on a C-Banana with some mites. Pulled that out and sprayed it too. Fuk me. Glad I only got 6 more weeks till harvest. They're right at the beginning of infestation so they wont have time to ruin my prized ganja. Little piss ants!

~star~crash~

From last summer

From last summer

C-Banana S1 fan leaf! lol:)

picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
Just found a few more leaves which were on a C-Banana with some mites. Pulled that out and sprayed it too. Fuk me. Glad I only got 6 more weeks till harvest. They're right at the beginning of infestation so they wont have time to ruin my prized ganja. Little piss ants!

Here's what I use.
1 oz peppermint oil
1 oz rosemary oil
1 oz Dawn dishsoap.
2 oz Neem oil.

This goes into 2 gallons. Pull big fans. Spray to the point of run off. Undersides and stems too. Still need to spray every 7 days. But it ruins them. Resistant mites here in OR chems are useless. This mix is my saviour. Good luck.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

If your room is sealed get some Hot Shot pest strips. Leave them in there for a week.