What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia x OG Auto

HereIgrowagain

Set up 4 x 4 Gorilla, 600w after initial couple of weeks under white light etc. Hand watered with canna nutes, in coco, sea kelp tea n good old chicken shit etc 18l pots and a watering system set up in case of whatever, old school meets digital kind of set up.

I am not going to do a full write up of bits of this bit of that type thing.Everyone grows their own way, this is mine, for now. I will update maybe once a week/fortnight with a new pic or two, simple as that.

I was gifted these seeds to do what I could with them. A report is only fair and proper in return for the gift.

This report will be done a different way. Pictures shall be shown of progress and end results gathered and shown, and then I will let you know whose seeds they are.

Running 9 plants, the few you can see on the top are now elsewhere ;)

1 Picture to set us away this week. This was took last week.
3 full weeks stage.
picture.php

HereIgrowagain

An earlier update than anticipated, growing like wild fire here.

Just had a re-count/tally up

These are 35 full days from wetting the seeds. Glad I used 18l pots as I normally use 7l. They like food.

picture.php
picture.php

Lights out pics next time.

F

FreeUrMind

This is what i like to see a great looking setup and clean to subbing to this.Cant wait to see the Dank

HereIgrowagain

Welcome along for the ride lads.

Day 41 in the Big Budder house.

As you can see, my camera skills are shit! I really wished I could take better shots but hey ho it tis what it tis.

Steaming along here, the tall girl has only just missed getting her neck snapped, come so close. It may still have to happen yet but I will wait until further in to flower.

Been in flower just shy of a week now, loads of budding sites, loads of fan leaf removal. Cant come away from a grow with OG in it without a massive hand full of leaves every watering time. I likes me light penetration through to the floor as much as I can without stopping the plant in it's tracks.

Ok, so, What do you think of it so far? "Rubbish" I hear the replies haha

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looks good, curious to see how it progresses tbh :)

I'm a bit baffled to see 9 pots in such a small tent.
I have the exact same tent in 1m50 (5") height and was told here before that i was crazy to have so many plants (7)
This makes me somewhat hesitating now if i did good to remove 3 of them...

Good Luck! :D

HereIgrowagain

Boom boom boom everybody say eyo or whatever lol

Day 45 from wetting seeds.

Full steam ahead, the big girl is standing at an inch or 2 shy of 6 foot haha. Hmmm maybe I should have snapped her neck to keep in line with the canopy?? decision was made and decided to leave her. Well what do you know, the canopy is chucking a spurt on and is chasing for leadership. Tis getting tense I must say.

Loads of leaf removal, as much light penetration as I can muster. You see the bit at the back of the tent where the Orca white is? I am really happy with the lower buddage back there. A roll of Orca is on the shopping list, going to clad that all the way around for next grow.

Here we grow....again..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

9 x 18 litre pots in a 4x4 with Autos? Easy enough if you keep that light going through mate. I have already grown this strain however I never documented any of it. That was in 6.5 litre pots and the return was very good.

Happy thoughts folks :tiphat:

HereIgrowagain

Sorry for the delay in updating, if anyones bothered that is lol. Been laid up with a bad back last couple of weeks so my pictures and updates have suffered. I have never been a David Bailey anyway so.

This was took on day 73 from wetting seeds. More bud sites than I care for. Top colas are stacking like mad and getting heavy, lower popcorn is also doing very well. I will try and sort some better pictures once I am fully upright again. All but 1 of these have gone past the 6ft mark.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HereIgrowagain

Ok so, where should I start? Oh aye, Ive already started haven't I? Reet back up there a mere 13 weeks since setting seeds ago.

I did say that updates may be a bit erratic to say the least. I never expected a full muscular spasm to hinder me so far through but hey ho lol Tis done now. All done bar the shouting.

I have to say that I am very happy with my 50/50 dilution of old ferts V new ferts, so much so that, fuck it. My next grow will consist of a paltry 25% ratio of Canna topped up by the tried n tested. If that continues to work for me, well then I can see me being full mulch and naturals before too long.

Ok, I started with 9 plants in 18 litre pots, that was quickly brought down to 8 pots due to some extreme growth from everything but the baby in the middle. Middle plant got choked out literally and seemed to me to be eating itself up and struggling no matter what I tried. Little did I know "Then" that it was the right choice because I ended up with a garden of triffords with snapped necks at 6 foot and not wanting to stop.

Buddage was immense, I preened nd gleened where I could when I could. I honestly thought that I had maybe neglected this run a little bit the final 1/4 of the run due to 1 thing or another but fuck me, am I a happy chappy.

Colas big heavy and plentiful. Popcorn like small pine cones. Not all plants were uniform, there was a couple which were leaning more to one side than the other. All in all, as said, I am happy enough with the outcome. I cant help thinking that if I maybe do this or maybe do that it might do this kind of thing.

Since falling back in to the fold "gotta know my story there" this is my best run based on GPW. I have, as already mentioned "If you were paying attention ;)" grown and tried this strain but never documented it. I should have.

Loads of pictures coming right up.

Blazeee

Veteran
Really great grow mate, those autos got huge, looks like they really packed on the weight. I was looking through your pics thinking i wonder how much he got of those. You smashed it with that yield mate!

:tiphat:

Mr Jay

Veteran
You keep offering to post pictures of this "Tent" of yours, but every time there are tons of sugar coated buds in the way. Really ruins the view of the canvas.