What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

G

Looks stunning budmate!:tiphat: my little nevmal clone has hints of peanut ice cream,while her mom is more haze/fruity,weird...Thanks for the heads up on mala5,I suffer from high rh conditions,too...
Looks like you will be swimming in bud all winter...What about the congo hazes?

R

red23

Thats a beauty Azure lil wider leafed than mine ..Well all thats left here is some late OD gurls ..Weather has dictated the outcome The a a5 ms are mould magnets must the the cross because straight malawi way more mould proof but again i know i tripped them too late in the yr.The nevmal was the most durable for wetweather high RH..Thanks to Sticky, dwd, orf, syd,Borderliner and everyone else for dropping by and all lurkers..Time to start a new chapter in the world of baby buddler..:tiphat:
Hi there B. :)Most impressive.

Buddler

Veteran
DWD actually my a5s and nev mal are hanging still. theres enough to fill another tote or two .. i will post some dry pics and and a little smoke report . Syd im glad you got a nevmal going interesting nose on her mine almost has a cleaner kinda of smell if that makes sense.The congo haze i lost the cut but fluked out on the seeds tho crossed with the indica bub hash banana busting fem pollen but hope to find one out of those.. But it takes alot of time runnin thru seeds and have alot to experiment with plus i still have a few nevmal and a5m seeds saved for the indoor if i do anything this winter ..Leagalization is coming and i hear its worse than we got it now jail time if over your limit BS government wants to control it all.. Red thanks for the visit...:tiphat:a few of the OD plants left the big one is a congo cross.. for Syd

Attachments

• DSC_0068.jpg
    DSC_0068.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 25

Buddler

Veteran
Well forgot the Gt s and the bub mals congo haze x and still got some purple pans OD these plants have been getting rained on for a month now and have shown no signs of mould very hardy Gts are tough..:)

Attachments

• DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0084.jpg
    DSC_0084.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0083.jpg
    DSC_0083.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 21

Buddler

Veteran
bub x malawi OD and clones of nev mal and a5ms..:smoke out:Peace out bud bros..

Attachments

• DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0092.jpg
    DSC_0092.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0091.jpg
    DSC_0091.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0089.jpg
    DSC_0089.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0087.jpg
    DSC_0087.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 19
G

Error-Bud overload! :biggrin: Yes,it seems you would have a problem keepin your numbers low :laughing: You must be trimming for a month straight mon :tiphat:

Sticky Sat

....these plants have been getting rained on for a month now and have shown no signs of mould very hardy Gts are tough..

Way to go brother...! Clearly sounds like an incitation to soak seeds... :laughing:

Great job all along my friend ! :peacock:

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us ! :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Error-Bud overload! :biggrin: Yes,it seems you would have a problem to keep your numbers low :laughing: You must be trimming for a month straight mon
HA HA Syd i think anyone would baulk at a four plant limit ! But ya i would have problems or will have problems.. But its been bountiful this season .I like to vacuum bag individual colas let em sit for 3 mths.. then give away for xmas gifts .Anyways i be lurking watchin your plants bud:)
Way to go brother...! Clearly sounds like an incitation to soak seeds... :laughing:

Great job all along my friend !

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us ! :tiphat:
Sticky they have been proven to withstand high RH but still young buds true test is colas in the rain at your place.Love to share wit u guys..Cheers brother

Buddler

Veteran
Fall colors from the telephoto..:)

Attachments

• DSC_0097.jpg
    DSC_0097.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0096.jpg
    DSC_0096.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 19

Sticky Sat

Lovely colors brother ! :) Leaves never turn that kind of purple here !

Man, you're so right about my place being a kind of ultimate testing ground for mold resistance... Still too busy at the moment to soak the GTs, Panlawi, Malawi and Pangi seeds though...

Actually, with the last months Xs and BXs there's seeds everywhere but i just can't stop dreaming about getting more strains... A kind of madness quite familiar for most of us i'd bet... :laughing:

I hope you'll forgive me for adding some color to my post with this foxy Bango's last sunrise at 44 days... ;)

Cheers brothers ! :tiphat:

Attachments

• Bango, day 44 sunrise.jpg
    Bango, day 44 sunrise.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 19

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Buddler,

Serious budding on your A5 Haze x Malawi and Nevil's Haze x Malawi! :D
Loving all your outdoor pics, friend!

You are right, seems the Nevil's Haze x Malawi has better mold resistance than the A5 cross, we tested both hybrids this summer in a light dep in a very hot and dry continental climate, so they didn't receive any rain and fortunately they didn't suffer from botrytis. I think Nevil selected all these elite dutch Haze hybrids indoors, and in fact they work great indoors, but most probably they were not selected to be very mold resistant outdoors, and as you know hybrids with such big and dense colas are a magnet for botrytis.

Thanks for all your great updates! Wish you are having a great start of autumn! :huggg:

Buddler

Veteran
Lovely colors brother ! :) Leaves never turn that kind of purple here !

Man, you're so right about my place being a kind of ultimate testing ground for mold resistance... Still too busy at the moment to soak the GTs, Panlawi, Malawi and Pangi seeds though...

Actually, with the last months Xs and BXs there's seeds everywhere but i just can't stop dreaming about getting more strains... A kind of madness quite familiar for most of us i'd bet... :laughing:

I hope you'll forgive me for adding some color to my post with this foxy Bango's last sunrise at 44 days... ;)

Cheers brothers ! :tiphat:
Geezus Jonny thats very nice ! fast too foxy tailin beaut mate .Ù always welcome to post here Sticky..44 days wowo:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Buddler,

Serious budding on your A5 Haze x Malawi and Nevil's Haze x Malawi! :D
Loving all your outdoor pics, friend!

You are right, seems the Nevil's Haze x Malawi has better mold resistance than the A5 cross, we tested both hybrids this summer in a light dep in a very hot and dry continental climate, so they didn't receive any rain and fortunately they didn't suffer from botrytis. I think Nevil selected all these elite dutch Haze hybrids indoors, and in fact they work great indoors, but most probably they were not selected to be very mold resistant outdoors, and as you know hybrids with such big and dense colas are a magnet for botrytis.

Thanks for all your great updates! Wish you are having a great start of autumn! :huggg:

Howdy D i knew they weren't OD strains to begin with my fault. But took a chance was too late in year ..Have a few clones to try inside the nevmal shall live on..Thank you for the seeds enjoyed growing them:wave:

Buddler

Veteran
NEV X MAL had a sample smoke very oily malawi with a perfumey twist and potent! wow its all cerebral feel wide awake but ripped vision went blurry can stare at clouds rollin by time seems still..Ha ha sounds like a mad man talking. tripping out . Still needs time to cure stem are a liitle soft yet but nice smoke.. So thats my take on her mileage may vary ..:wave:

Sticky Sat

Hey brother ! :)

Thanks a lot for the enticing smoke report and pics... :dance013:

Been dreaming days and nights about this NevMal since you mentioned her mold resistance... ;)

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Hey brother ! :)

Thanks a lot for the enticing smoke report and pics... :dance013:

Been dreaming days and nights about this NevMal since you mentioned her mold resistance... ;)

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Thanks Sticky not very detailed smoked some when i did it lol..Forgot to mention she was chopped early too 9 weeks so i have some clones cant wait yo try indo.plus i still have four seeds left.The buds are morr sat style not dense like the a5 and open structure ..But each seed us diff so some variation.. :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks to Mr dubi i saved these for winter indo in case OD didnt pan out.. So now i have clones from summer run and more seeds to try...:bow::bow::thank you: four clones 3 a5s and one nevmal and a Gt and a thai..:)

Attachments

• 20181012_085610.jpg
    20181012_085610.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20181012_092958.jpg
    20181012_092958.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 17

Azure

Neville's Haze x Malawi Killer

Neville's Haze x Malawi Killer

I gave my buddy this [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Neville's Haze x Malawi Killer
picture.php
picture.php
[/FONT]